Video Games are currently one of the most popular means of entertainment. The ability to turn your smart device on and dive into the beautiful world of video games enable the users to have a second life where they can be and do whatever they want without the general constraints of society. Earlier video games were mainly PS and Console based, but now with the introduction of extremely powerful smartphones, mobile gaming has occupied a major role in the gaming industry as well.
We would like to bring to your notice a list of the 10 Best Video Games as you further explore the ever-growing world of video games.
1) Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Glazed is based in the Diamond and Pearl generation of the franchise based in the world of Pokemon. Begin the game with a starter pack of 5 Pokemons belonging to different regions. Mini Games within the game also indicate how long the game is in reality making the player feel like it might never end, thus allowing them to explore Tunod, Johto, and Rankor to their heart’s content.
- Beautiful visuals within the game entirely attract the eyes of the users engrossing them for long hours in the world of Pokemon.
- Employ various attacking moves to inflict damage to your opponents while you engage in intense battles within the game.
- The game has both the Pokemon world and the real-world colliding leading to a gaming experience like never before.
2) Super Mario Bros –
Super Mario Bros is one of the most popular classic arcade games loved by people of all ages. Enjoy the game in a single-player format as Mario. The second player would join the game as Luigi, Mario’s brother. Dash through the Mushroom Kingdom on a dangerous quest to save Princess Toadstool.
- Customize the appearance of your character as you deem fit.
- Simple yet elegant visuals of the game make it attractive for players of all age groups to enjoy the game.
- The game keeps on changing its landscape as you progress through different levels of the game.
3) Summoners War –
Become a Summoner and open scrolls collecting various monsters. Evolve your monsters making them stronger and take on Single-player as well as multiplayer battles in Summoners War. Earth, water, wind, light, and dark are the five central elements of the game, each monster belongs to one of these elements. Compete against real-time opponents in the multiplayer mode of this epic strategy-based game.
- Determine your tactics and gain a strategic advantage over your opponents based on the element of your monster as well as that of your opponent.
- Enjoy the single-player campaign of this game as proceed to acquire various monsters by opening scrolls within the game.
- The game is completely free-to-play.
- Be a member of a Guild within the game and take part in multiplayer game modes along with your Guild Members.
4) Backyard Baseball
Backyard Baseball was originally released in 1997 with 30 neighborhood kids to choose from and play the game with. The Gameboy version of this game was then released in 2002 with a few improvements and changes to further attract the users. Compete in various baseball tournaments and reach the top.
- Customize the characters by adding a custom theme music for them each.
- Play this game in single-player as well as multiplayer mode and have fun playing with your friends.
- The basic and easy controls of the game mean that anyone can quickly and efficiently understand the dynamics of the game and have a great time.
5) Lego Island
Lego Island is a first-person perspective game in which one can roam around the island and customize it as they desire. Choose the character that you desire from about five different choices to discover the island.
- Construct various vehicles within the game with the help of Bill Ding, the in-game mechanic.
- The dynamic nature of this game allows the user to perform various activities while roaming around the island.
- Various mini-games are present within the game for the user to enjoy and derive satisfaction from.
- This single-player game is suitable for players of all age groups.
6) Pokemon Snakewood
Pokemon Snakewood takes place years in the future. Begin the game as you join forces with Professor Birch to find a cure for the zombie plague that has engulfed the game. A zombie plague has broken out within the game, players encounter and fight their favorite Pokemons in zombie forms as they move from gym to gym and complete side quests to earn badges.
- The game as it takes place years in the future has a completely new storyline far away from that of the previous games.
- While the game is different from that of its predecessor, it still contains the dynamics and feelings of the previous games making the players feel right at home but with a captivating storyline.
- Zombie versions of your favorite Pokemons within the game are known as Fakemons.
7) Doom II
Doom II is one of the best classic games out there being initially released for MS-DOS devices. The game has received several updates throughout the years to make sure that the gameplay still feels smooth, adding a nostalgic touch for those who had played the game initially or had a go on its predecessor.
- The game has received several updates over the years but the basic aspects of the game remain the same to make the user feel comfortable and right at home while they play the game.
- An increase in the number of weapons meant that a variety of new monsters had been included in the game as well.
- More than 32 levels in the game keep the player completely engrossed as they embark on this journey of never ending entertainment.
8) Star War Galaxies
A game released on 23rd June 2003, Star Wars Galaxies is a role-playing game based on the massively popular Star Wars franchise developed by Sony Online Entertainment. The player would have around 10 planets to explore and discover the different species that inhabit them.
- The game being an RPG provides its players with complete freedom to explore as they want in vehicles they have created themselves within the game.
- The game allows its players to explore the space and rage epic space battles, thus engaging the user in the exciting experience.
- The characters within the game can be customized to the player’s content allowing them to make their character’s appearance just as they like.
9) Fight Night
Fight Night is a boxing game that makes the user feel like they are right there in the ring throwing punches themselves. The graphics and mechanisms of the game completely captivate the user. The multiplayer feature of the game allows players to play with each other resulting in endless entertainment and enjoyment.
- Fight night is a third-person fighter game that accurately displays the culture and lifestyle that revolves around the boxing sport.
- The gameplay is very realistic, the movements and punches thrown in certain situations depict that as it would in real life.
- The game includes many real life boxers to choose from and play from.
10) Zoo Tycoon
Zoo Tycoon allows the user to build and maintain their zoo successfully. Players within the game expand their zoo by purchasing animals and creating suitable habitual environments for them. The players aim to generate revenue by satisfying both customers and animals.
- The game can be enjoyed in both single-player and multiplayer game modes.
- Various challenges and modes within the game keep the player engaged for longer periods.
- A game where the player can customize the Zoo and purchase new animals of their choice enables the player to display their creative style the best way that they can.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.