Fight night is a boxing game which was created by EA Canada. It was distributed by EA Sports. The game allows users to experience boxing in a spectacular way. It offers users the opportunity to engage themselves in hours of captivating gameplay.
|Name:||Fight Night for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- The game has been made in a way where the players need to fight in a specific manner to achieve a victorious outcome. This is where they need to think and apply various kinds of strategies which involve predicting moves, thinking ahead and dodging or avoiding punches and attacks that they may face.
- There are different situations which may come up where players may need to stay on the outside and avoid body punches or they may have certain injuries in which case they will have to steer clear of specific punches or attacks that they want to inflict on their opponent.
- Most of the fights in the game are usually won by knockout but in some instances it is possible for the fight to be won by decision as well.
- Players can join gyms, train and prepare themselves. The gyms can have up to 36 members and they are a team of players. Each team can pick fights with players from other gyms and go against them.
- The best way to make progress is by winning fights in order to increase the player’s ranking. There is also an Online World Championship where the player that wins may have to defend their title six times every day in order to remain as the champion. The player needs to ensure that this condition is fulfilled otherwise he will be stripped of the title.
- The game provides users with authentic content where they can make the most out of the realistic environment in the game. The sport, lifestyle and culture of boxing is showcased in an accurate way.
- You can create alter egos and put them in the ring to fight and go against previous champions. This will allow you to train and compete in challenges and establish yourself as the top fighter to beat.
- The game allows you to choose from a wide range of abilities that are available which vary from counter attacks to setting up combos and much more.
- There is great accuracy in the game when it comes to being able to control the movements of the fighter with the precise gameplay controls that are present.
- It can be played in both, single player or multiplayer mode.
- There is a good variety of boxers that players can choose from to play as.
How to Download Fight Night for PC?
- The first step is to download the Fight Night set-up game file which can easily be found on the internet.
- We will be using the Hpsx64 Emulator as it will allow you to download and play the game on your PC quickly and easily.
- After this step, you need to look for the zip file from the downloads folder and extract the game to the location that you want it to be in. Provide the details required and agree to the terms and conditions which have been given.
- Look for the Installer file and run it. You need to begin the installation process after this and prepare a shortcut that you can easily use to access the game from your PC.
System Requirements –
- Make sure your PC has an Operating System with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- You need a DirectX 11 graphics card with a minimum of 1 GB Video RAM available.
- Your CPU should be dual core and there should be 2 GB Memory space available and 3 GB in case it is on Vista.
If you are using Nvidia or Intel processors, Nvidia GTS 450 and Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600) should be used.
Your AMD processor has to be Radeon HD 5770 and AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+).
Other Alternatives Games –
WWE 2K16 –
- This is an action game which can be played in single and multiple player mode.
- This game has been developed by Yuke’s and it was published by 2K sports.
- It is a great wrestling game and it offers players the chance to play as WWE stars such as Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Cathy Kelley and many others.
- There are various modes such as 2K Showcase, Creative Suite, Royal Rumble and more.
Wrestling Revolution 3D –
- This is a single player game that has action, sports and fighting involved in it.
- The game has modes such as, career mode that lets the player take shots in the ring or the booking career mode which lets players call the shots backstage to promote the upcoming matches and increase their ranking.
- There are real time superstars, upgrades that can be done and different venues which are available for players.
TNA Impact –
- This is a brilliant single and multiplayer video game which offers players high quality gameplay.
- Players can play tons of matches that can vary from singles, tag team or fatal four way matches.
- There is a customisation feature that lets players choose their characters according to their preferences.
- The controls are simple to use, there is great audio commentary provided and the gameplay is quite immersive which lets players indulge and get hooked into playing the game.