Summoners War is a strategy based RPG game developed for Android and iOS devices by a South Korean game developer, CoM2uS.
The player in this massively popular game assumes the role of a Summoner and goes on to acquire various monsters by opening scrolls. The game uses a grading system to differentiate between the monsters and their rarity, the grades move from 1-5 stars while 4 and 5-star monsters being the rarest of them.
|Name:||Summoners War On PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
These monsters acquired by opening scrolls within the game are used by the Summoner to win single-player as well as online multiplayer battles. The monsters can further evolve to increase their grade level, maximum grade being a 6-star monster. The monsters come in 5 elements: earth, water, fire, wind, light, and dark.
While the central aspect of the game is its single-player campaign, the game offers a very immersive world of cooperative and multiplayer gameplay. The game developed for Android and iOS devices can also be played easily on any Windows and Mac PC. Keep reading to find out exactly how!
Download Summoners War on PC (Windows 10/8/7 )
Being one of the oldest and most reliable emulators available for free, Bluestacks is the emulator of choice here, though other emulators should also yield a similar result. Following are the steps on how to play Summoners War on Windows PC:-
1) Downloaded the emulator first, which can be done from its official website without any hassle.
2) Once the emulator has been installed, launch it, and open the Playstore, since you are starting the Playstore for the first time, it may ask you to log in using your existing Google account or create a new once. Once this has been done, you will have uninterrupted access to the Playstore.
3) Search for the game by clicking the search icon and subsequently install the game upon locating it, now the game will have been downloaded and saved to your emulator.
4) The final step is to open the game and enjoy summer war on PC!
Download Summoners War on Mac PC (Using iPadian)
The simple and easy to use interface of iPadian makes it the recommended emulator. The following steps will teach you exactly how to play the game on a Mac PC:-
1) Download the emulator and open it. The user interface is similar to that of an iPad making the user feel right at home.
2) The next step is to open the Appstore and search for the game using the search bar, once you locate the application, click on the install button next to it to download it to your emulator.
3) As you have performed all the steps, you can enjoy the game now!
Features of Summoners War
1) Begin your journey as a Summoner, acquire monsters to defend your castle, and defeat bosses.
2) The skill-set of each monster enables you to have a strategic advantage.
3) Combine different Rune sets to increase your abilities.
4) Level up your monster and upgrade their skill-set as you progress in the game.
5) Participate in real-time multiplayer battles and display your abilities against players from all around the world.
6) Feel the pressure and excitement as you chose your strategy in the Pick and Ban aspect of the game against worldwide players.
7) Join a ‘Guild’ and participate in real-time battles against bosses with your fellow Guild Summoners.
Alternatives to Summoners War
Developed by Supercell, Cash Royale is one of the best and most exciting alternatives to ‘Summoner War.’ The immersive experience of the game engages you in battles against real-time opponents as you try to destroy their towers and earn crowns. A huge variety of collectible cards acting as warriors are available at your disposal, using which you can employ various strategies to outsmart your opponent and be victorious. Each card can level up to increase the power of your warriors as you try to earn more trophies. With 13 upgradable levels and nine arenas, the game offers a broad perspective for growth.
The game starts with a narration of the storyline asking you to choose among the five starting commanders. The heroes in the game are classified into various elemental groups, each of which can be acquired through capturing or summoning them. Explore dungeons and corridors as you chose the abilities of your squad. Along with a beautiful single-player campaign, the game offers a multiplayer mode as well, where each player can battle against other players Arena. Winning streaks against other players provide the gamer with various rewards. Boost your research time within the game by acquiring diamonds from the dungeons.
Star Wars: Commander
A real-time combat video game developed and published by Disney Interactive. The game follows suit from the movies and revolves around two factions, the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance. The game attracts true star-wars fans by featuring their beloved movie characters, Han Solo, Leia Organa, and Skywalker, to name a few. It allows you to choose from one of your favorite characters as you build your base, train your troops, and send them to battle. The brilliant and beautiful visuals of the game capture the eye of the players as they embark on their galactic journey.