Zoo Tycoon is a game where players can build and maintain their own zoo, buy various kinds of animals, construct exhibits and manage the needs of the animals and guests that visit the zoo.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- Zoo Tycoon is a game which is about running a successful zoo. Players need to expand or upgrade their zoo by purchasing animals, making animal habitats and allocating resources along with staff in order to manage and care for the animals. The main objective of the game is for players to generate revenue by keeping the animals and the visitors happy.
- If the animals escape from their enclosure, they can cause harm or kill the visitors.
- The game has great tutorials along with an intuitive interface which allows players to easily be able to play the game.
- Players can play with different modes that are available such as Freestyle and Scenario.
- Basic green maps are the best for Freeform or Freestyle players to start off with as this lets them construct exhibits, buy animals, set up guest services and hire staff from scratch.
- Every animal needs to have the right environment and this is a very important aspect that players need to look after.
- Scenarios are simple and time based. Multiple objectives need to be completed on a timely basis.
- A great thing about the game is that you can preserve endangered species and help them procreate which is very realistic.
- The game has over 190 animals that players can have in their zoos.
- Players can create the zoo of their dreams and make profits while ensuring that they always have visitors.
- Zoo Tycoon has great graphics and the game is made in a way where every player’s creative side is brought out.
- The game has several different challenges and modes to keep players interested.
- The experience that players get from building their own zoo is quite rewarding.
- Zoo Tycoon can be played in both single-player and multiplayer mode.
System Requirements –
- Your CPU should be Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz.
- Ensure that there is a minimum of 4 GB RAM which is available on your PC.
- The Graphics Card needs to be 512 MB GeForce 8400 GTS or a better version.
- There should be 8 GB disk space that is free for use.
- Your PC needs to have a proper internet connection that is present in order to play the game.
How to Download Zoo Tycoon for PC?
- Look for the download link for the game which can be found on the internet by simply searching for it. This game is quite well known so finding the download link and installing it is not much of a hassle.
- Download the Installer File after this and you will see the game in a zipped format. Extract the file to the folder you want it in to start the set up.
- After you extract the file, open the Installer File and wait for the installation process to start.
- Accept all the User Agreement terms and conditions that have been provided and choose the path of installation that you want to take.
- Once the game has been installed, you can start playing it on your PC.
Other Similar Games –
Zoo Empire –
- This is a 3D interactive game which is about construction and management simulation. It was released in 2004 and developed by Enlight Software.
- Players need to create a zoo where sufficient profits and bonuses are made in order to go forward in the game and achieve the goals that players have been tasked with.
- It is a light video game that does not take up much storage space.
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2-
- This video game is a construction and management simulation which was released in 2002. The game is by Chris Sawyer and the main motive it has is to task players with managing amusement parks in various scenarios while leading them to success.
- It is a single player game which was made for Microsoft Windows.
- There are many popular rides, landscapes and sceneries which can be implemented and made based on how the player wants to design their amusement park. Building structures can also be easily added whenever the player wants.
- This is a business simulation video game which was developed and published by Frontier Developments in the year 2018.
- It can be played in single player mode on platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- The game allows the player to construct a Jurassic World theme park for dinosaurs which comes with tons of attractions and research facilities.
- The main objective for players is to build an expedition center that sends paleontologists to dig up fossil remains and find DNA material.
- There are approximately forty different kinds of dinosaurs in this game and players can name the dinosaurs after they have been incubated.