Pokemon Glazed takes players entirely in the world of the franchise. Taking place in the Tunod region, you can make the journey to becoming a Pokemon Master. Begin as a trainer when you are just 12 and create allies with other players in the game.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The game is of Diamond and Pearl Generation. This means you are going to find the best Pokemon in the series over here. Obviously, it is a hack of Game Boy Advance. But that does not take anything away from the fact how awesome the game is. As your world gets thrown into a collision course with the real world, it is up to you how to prevent it.
Gameplay of Pokemon Glazed
The objectives of the game are not much different than its counterparts. Landing in Tunod, you shall have to face other gym leaders and catch as many Pokemons along the way as possible. However not every gym leader is going to be helpful afterwards. Another key point of difference is your starter pack. The game lets you start with five different Pokemon at the beginning.
Players are also going to love the long adventures within the game. The journey of your protagonist stretches on, providing more chances to explore Tunod. It is extremely challenging in the initial few stages. But eases up as you move along.
Otherwise, the gameplay has not changed much from its predecessors. But the creators have released several new updates for the game. These would be directed at fixing some of the glitches from earlier versions. The one thing there is going to be no dearth of is the Pokemons. It also keeps you updated at all times. With various stats making sure you are never caught off guard.
Features of Pokemon Glazed
The game keeps you invested at every step of the way. It is fun and entertaining with a familiar interface. But there is much more to the game than that.
- The game has created a huge universe for players to explore. Travel to Tunod, Johto, and Rankor to explore the world within Pokemon Glazed. There are multiple gyms and Pokemons to catch along the way.
- The story is set around an impending collision between the Pokemon world and the real world. As a Pokemon trainer, you can travel in both. That is something the former games never had.
- The game has also tweaked the battles within it. It is no longer going to be pre-determined by your Pokemon type. Instead, more damage will be inflicted on your opponent based on the attacking moves you try.
- The game begins with a starter pack of Five Pokemons. The Pokemons in-game, themselves belong from the regions of Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. With the chance for you to capture multiple Legendary Pokemons.
- The game is long and interesting. There are also various mini games within Pokemon Glazed like skiing. The fights with the Gym Leaders also eases up in the later stages. There is the option for re-match as well to redeem yourself after a loss.
- The game has also improved the visuals from the last one. Most of the glitches are now fixed. The maps have become more interactive and the stars are shown in the colour based on your surroundings.
Before you begin downloading, check the basic requirements for the game. These are simple and should not worry you much.
- The updated version of the game is compatible with most Operating Systems. You will have no reason to worry if using Windows 7/8/10.
- It works the best with multi-core processors. In which case AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 3 will be a safe bet.
- If you are using AMD Radeon 3870 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, prepare to be amazed. The visuals improve ten folds with the Graphics Card.
- Lastly, you will need a 4 GB RAM on your device. With at least 3 GB of space on the Hard Drive.
Pokemon Glazed Download Steps
- The first step will be to download the Pokemon Glazed file. Given the game’s popularity, this should not be a challenge.
- Download an emulator like Virtual Boy Advance. It is required to use the game on your device.
- Download the zipped file of the game and create a folder for the game. Extract the file there and copy the redwood IPS file at this location. You will be required to associate the two files.
- Do that by renaming them. Copy and paste the name for both the files. Refrain from making any changes to .IPS and .GPA.
- Double click to open your VBA. Go to Files, search for Pokemon Glazed, and Launch it. You will be able to play Pokemon Glazed conveniently on your device.
Alternatives for Pokemon Glazed
It is a game not many fans of Pokemon will complain about. Spell Drifter gives you lots of ability to customize your hero. The game is extremely competitive and only adds to the fun of playing it. Win fights to earn rewards and improve the weapons of your character. Take advantage of the surroundings and win over your opponents.
Pokemon Snakewood is a Pokemon game like no other. Be introduced for the first time with zombie Pokemons. A plague has infected the population of the world. With your mission being to find a cure for it. Collect the zombie versions of your familiar Pokemons. The game is quirky and addictive.
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dust receives a magical Sword. It becomes the source of all his powers as he fights General Gaius to help free his people. It takes you to a world like never before. It is mystical and extremely fulfilling. The game has a simple interface to further add to the fun.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.