SmartLife, as the name suggests, helps you make that transition into a smart home or workplace. A lifestyle application, SmartLife products automate your house and you can control all of them right from the SmartLife application.
|Name:||Smart life app for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Although this application is not available to download as a PC variant, you can do so with the help of an emulator. The steps for the same are mentioned below in this guide.
Download Smart Life App for PC (Windows)
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download SmartLife on your PC. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. This allows apps of the former device to run on the latter. In this case, the emulator emulates the user interface of an Android smartphone.
2. The recommended Android emulator for downloading SmartLife would be BlueStacks. BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator in the industry currently. The emulator is virus-free and provides extremely efficient service. The download link to BlueStacks is available online on the company website. As an alternative, you can also download Nox Player.
3. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result. After you have downloaded and emulator of your choice, open up the Google Play Store from the home page. The user interface of the emulator will look exactly like that of an Android smartphone.
4. As you are accessing the Play Store from your PC for the first time, you will need to log in before you can download any app from there. Here you can either use an existing account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for SmartLife.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. SmartLife will be downloaded and installed on your PC. Tap on the app icon to launch it.
Install Smart Life App for PC (Mac)
1. Since SmartLife can also be downloaded from the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can be used for this purpose. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS-powered device from where the Apple Store can be accessed.
2. The recommended iOS emulator that can be used here is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. Both the emulators are extremely efficient when it comes to performance and speed. The emulators can be downloaded free of cost from their official webpages. If you want, you can also use any other emulator. Make sure the emulator you are downloading is not corrupt.
3. After you have downloaded an emulator, launch it. You will find the user interface of the emulator to look exactly like that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
4. From the home page, open up the Apple store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to log in either from an existing account or create a new account.
5. Once inside the store, you will have full access to browse and download the apps from there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for SmartLife.
6. Click on the Install button next to the app as it appears on your screen as a search result. SmartLife will be safely downloaded and installed on your PC.
Key Features of SmartLife
- SmartLife products can be easily installed in your home and controlled from the app. All the products have energy-saving modes installed in them and they save a lot of mechanical human effort.
- You can control up to 10 devices at a time from the app dashboard. SmartLife products include light bulbs, air conditioners, fans, lamps, door locks, and CCTV cameras. Smart weighing machines are also available.
- SmartLife has the option of syncing with a voice assistant. With the help of this feature, you can control the devices with voice commands if you have synced assistants like Alexa or Google Assistant.
- You can give control of devices to some other person by including him/her to the ‘My Sharing List’
- The app also sends your notification alerts in case of a mishap.
How to Sync devices to the Smart Life app PC?
1. Download the app on your device and install the SmartLife Products. After wiring them, switch them on.
2. From the app, go to the ‘Search for Available devices’ option. Here the devices will appear one after another. Click on the Sync button next to each device.
3. Once synced, you are good to go! Your home will just have turned smart.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download Smart life App for PC in the comments section.