Danale is an application developed by Danale INC. In this age of smart devices, Danale can be used to access your home security cameras remotely merely at the tip of your fingers as you make use of the application.
|Danale for PC
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
The unique secure encryption of the app makes sure that your information is safe, and you have a secure connection. Other than viewing video footage, the application can also be used to change the direction of your security camera remotely.
This application is affiliated with Danale camera Manufacturing company, but it can be used to access cameras of other brands too. Use Danale on your Windows and Mac PC to access your security cameras as well, with the help of an Android emulator. Keep reading to learn more!
Download Danale for Windows Pc
- Danale can be used on your Windows PC with the help of Bluestacks, the best Android emulator on the market. Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Open the emulator once it has installed on your desktop.
- Launch the Playstore within the emulator and login to it using your existing Google Account to gain unrestricted access.
- Search for the application with the help of the search bar.
- Click on the install button located next to Danale within the search results to install the application.
- Once the installation process is complete, launch the app to use it.
Download Danale for PC (Mac)
- The process to download this application on a Mac Pc is the same as that for a Windows PC. Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Launch the emulator once it has downloaded.
- Open the Playstore within the application and log in using your Google Account.
- Search for Danale using the search bar and subsequently install it by clicking on the install button located next to the application.
- Once the app has connected to your emulator, simply click on it and it will work just the same as it would on your Android device.
Features of Danale
- The application is free of charge and does not cost anything to download or use.
- Have complete access to CCTV surveillance on the go with the help of this application.
- It can work efficiently on Wifi as well as mobile data making it extremely efficient.
- Danale can be used to connect multiple cameras all at once.
- Supports cloud storage services, making it convenient for the user to store their recordings.
- The application enables the user to listen to audio received from the camera as well.
- The safe encryption of this application ensures that the footage is not tampered or accessed by anyone else.
Alternatives of Danale
Eye4 is an application developed by Vstarcam, and its latest update was provided on July 18, 2020. This application comes under the category of tools. This application is available for free and can be downloaded and used by virtually anyone with an active internet connection.
Eye4 is a remote system developed for the local consumer market. You can remotely access your IP cameras with the help of this application as well as make use of the available cloud server platform.
The user can have a real-time view of their smart cameras, including security cameras as well as baby cams and pet cams. You can use one account to view on any device at any time.
Ezviz makes it convenient for you to manage your camera remotely from any part of the world with an internet connection. This application is designed to work with EZVIZ’s series of security NVR’s, DVRs, and other similar devices.
Get full access and remote control of all your devices, enabling you to perform all the necessary functions to ensure the security of your homes, garage, business, or your loved ones. You can playback recorded videos with cloud play or an SD card.
Guarding Vision is a video surveillance software developed and published by Guarding Expert. This application is designed to work with DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras that have support for cloud P2P function.
The user can also have a high definition live view of their cameras remotely. The users need only to create an account to get access to live footage from potentially all around the globe. Guarding Vision is also equipped with a motion-detecting alarm notification system, which would alert the user via notifications if the application detects any movement on their premises.