Nox Emulator is necessary to replicate the interface of your mobile on your PC. Nox is a smart and reliable emulator for Mac and PC.
The app has been made specifically keeping in mind the comfort of the user. So you can now run your favorite app or games of your mobile on your desktop.
It is a free application but has a variety of features to offer to its users. The greatest benefit of the application is perhaps felt by gamers. It offers a smooth gaming experience to the user. While its sleek interface is easy to use and soothing.
System Requirements for Windows & MAC
The app runs on both Mac and Windows OS. For Mac it words on Mac Sierra 10 or above. While the app is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
The app can run on a dual processor. However for better experience Multi-core processor supporting VT-x or AMD-v is preferred.
For the app to run smoothly on your PC you need a RAM size of 2 GB or more.
Finally, you need a storage space of 1 GB under the installation path. While a 2 GB space in hard drive is sufficient.
Download and Install Nox for Mac
Nox Emulator is one of the best emulators available for Mac. The app ensures a smooth running of the apps without giving you any chance for complaining. It is fairly simple to download the app on your device and install it as well
- The app has two different versions available for Windows and Mac. You can find either on the official website of Nox. Select the Mac version and wait while your download begins automatically.
- Once the download is complete you need to enter the folder where the file is stored.
- Select the file and begin the installation process of Nox file. You need to accept the terms and conditions before beginning the installation process.
- Follow the steps as mentioned in the installation process. The simple installation should be complete within just five minutes.
- Nox allows you to download android apps on your Mac. So before you begin downloading, you have to log in to the Play Store with the details of your Google account.
- Once that has been taken care of, you can begin downloading files as you wish.
Download Nox for PC (Windows)
Nox Emulator is a brilliant app to use on your PC for downloading games. Its smooth interface is ideal for a comprehensive gaming experience. And the steps to download the app and install it is easy to follow.
- Most importantly, for best results download the latest version of the app on your device. You can visit the official site of Nox, to download the latest version of the app.
- Once you click on the download link, wait for the file to begin downloading automatically.
- After the file finishes downloading, locate it in the download folder of your Windows PC. Click on the app and begin the installation.
- Before installation can begin, you have to accept the terms and conditions. After which the installation of the app will start.
- The estimated installation time for Nox is just about five minutes. Once the file is installed, click on the Start button and you will be led to the home screen of Nox.
- Use the details of your Google Account to log in to Play Store. Now you can download apps to your heart’s liking.
Feature of Nox Emulator for PC
- Nox Emulator is a free app to run android apps on your PC. It is a simple and easy to use app which is reliable and secure to use.
- One of the main features of the app is its smooth operation. You can run a number of applications simultaneously without any inconvenience. This is a great addition while playing multiplayer games. And on machines with multi-core processor there is never a hint of sluggishness.
- An important feature of the emulator is pre-enabled Root Access. You can start that from the settings of your app. Doing this will automatically install SuperSU on your computer. Now you can begin granting root access to your installed apps.
- The app has an interactive interface that the users find appealing. You will also be given the option of changing the resolution of the app as well as graphic properties. So that you can adjust the running of the app according to your convenience.
- The app also comes stacked with multiple features to use. One of them is that you can connect your game controller seamlessly with the emulator. There is also the option to take a snapshot of the screen or set the virtual location of your device.
Bluestacks- It is one of the most well known emulators currently available. The application is perfect for Mac Os and Windows. You can have access to multiple android apps on your PC free of charge.
MEmu- If looking for a sleek and fast emulator app, MEmu is the application for you. It is the fastest emulator app with brilliant performance and excellent user experience.