Today we shall talk about a very powerful, yet light-weight application for Android, iOS and PC. It is the MyDlink Lite for PC and your Phone as well. My Dlink Lite offers exceptional control over all the Smart appliances at your home. It provides you complete control over a wide range of electric appliances which will make your life easy.
Forgot to turn off the lights ?
Still wondering if you locked your house ?
Want to check if everything is ok at your place ?
My Dlink Lite does it all for you and it all rests within your smartphone. The application is quite simple to use and you can let go of your tension completely. The cherry on the top is that it works with Google Assistant and Alexa.
|Name:||My Dink Lite for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Key Features of My Dlink Lite:
- Access your Cameras via the Cloud for viewing real time footage of your home
- Access your Router via Cloud to control the devices connected to the router at home
- Capture Images and Video through the Network Video Recorder
- Access the app from any network – Wifi/3G/4G
- Cross platform availability of the app (Android/iOS)
- Comprehensive app support on Smartphones, Tablets, Apple iPad
- A complete ecosystem support with a set of ancillary apps
Since we need to download Bluestacks for our PC/Mac for the emulator. Go to Bluestacks official website and check the system requirements for the same. You can also check the requirements for Android and iPad.
The PC requirements are as follows:
|Software name||My Dlink Lite|
|File Size||18 MB for Android72 MB for iPad (iOS)|
|Memory||2 GB or above|
|HDD space||100 MB|
|Compatibility||Android 4.0 and upiOS 8.0 or later|
Steps to download MyDlink Lite for PC:
Currently, the My Dlink Lite app is available only for Android and iPad. It is not available on PC/Mac at the moment. To use the My Dlink Lite on a PC, you need to download an emulator which would simulate the conditions of an Android OS on your PC. We have a simple guide for you to install the My Dlink Lite on your PC:
- Go to Bluestacks official website.
- Check the system requirements for installing Bluestacks
- Head over to the website https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- Once the download finishes, open the installer
- The software will launch automatically after installation
- If it asks for a restart then please restart your PC to finish the installation
Steps to download MyDlink Lite on Mac:
To use the My Dlink Lite for Mac, you need an emulator. Since this app is available only for iPad, we need to simulate the same conditions on a Macbook. The best iOS emulator is the Xcode. It is the official app by Apple Inc themselves which was exclusively built for Mac.
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/xcode/
- Check out all the features on the official Xcode page
- Verify the OS version of your Mac for the Minimum system requirements
- Read the Help document here https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/
- Download the Xcode application and wait for it to finish
- Since the Xcode software is distributed for free, there is no charge for using the app
- Run and install the application on your Macbook
- Restart your Macbook in case you get the prompt to do so
- Change the preferences as suited for your application
Alternatives to MyDlink Lite for PC:
In case you do not prefer the Lite version of the My Dlink Lite app, you can browse the following alternatives for your convenience:
My Dlink Home (Full Version)
Control and monitor all your devices at home with your smartphone or a tablet. Control most of your electronic appliances with your smartphone or a tablet.
Control your devices with the Official Google Home application from the Google Play Store or the App Store. To control your household devices, you must first connect to your router. Make sure your home appliances are connected to your router as well.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download MyDlink Lite for PC in the comments section.