FireFox Focus, an application developed by Mozilla for smartphones, is a smart web browser that keeps your privacy intact while you are surfing the world wide web. Comes with an extremely user -friendly interface, Firefox Focus is the safest smartphone browser in the market.
|Name:||FireFox Focus for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The browser, unlike other typical web browsers, blocks out all web trackers and crawlers from accessing your browsing history, personal information, and social media data. After you are done surfing, you can easily delete your history and keep the browser and clean as new.
Currently, FireFox Focus is only available as a smartphone application in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. However, if you have to download firefox focus for desktop PC, you will require an emulator to do so. The steps for the same are elaborated below in this guide.
Download FireFox Focus For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. Smartphone apps such as Firefox Focus can be downloaded on your PC quite easily with the help of an emulator. The emulator emulates the Android smartphone settings on to the PC and replicates the user-interface of the same. Since this app is available in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded using an Android emulator.
2. The recommended emulator is BlueStacks. It is the most widely used Android emulator currently. You can download the emulator from the BlueStacks official website. Any other emulator should also serve the purpose but make sure it is virus-free. Nox Player is a good alternative to BlueStacks.
3. Launch the emulator after you have downloaded and installed it. As soon as the emulator opens up, you will notice its user interface to match that of an Android smartphone.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator, locate the Google Play Store icon, and launch it.
5. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the store as you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC. If you do not have an existing Play Store account, you can create one instantly.
6. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search bar and search for FireFox Focus for windows. The app will instantly appear as a search result.
7. Click on the Install button next to the app. FireFox Focus will be downloaded on your emulator.
Download FireFox Focus for MAC using an iOS emulator
1. The recommended iOS emulator for this purpose is iPadian or MobiOne Studio. Both these emulators are virus-free, efficient, and reliable to use. The download links to the emulators can be found on their company websites respectively. The emulator here replicates the iPhone user interface on your PC.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. If the user interface of the emulator does not match the interface of an iPhone, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
3. From the home page of the emulator, open up the App Store. You will instantly be directed to a login page. Since you are entering the store for the first time from your PC, this login step is mandatory to download any app. You can either use an existing Apple account to sign in or create a new one.
4. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there.
5. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for FireFox Focus for mac. The app will appear. Install it on your emulator and launch it to enjoy seamless videos!
Key features of FireFox Focus for PC
· FireFox Focus is known for its privacy settings wherein your online data is safely preserved and protected within the application.
· The application automatically blocks out advertisements and web trackers from tracking down your history and browsing data.
· Being a subsidiary of Mozilla FireFox, FireFox Focus can be completely trusted when it comes to keeping your data safe.
· After you are done surfing, you can simply remove all of your history, cookies, and saved passwords with a few clicks.
· As FireFox Focus does not entertain advertisements, web pages require less data to load. It indirectly makes surfing a lot faster compared to other browsers.