Kasa Smart is an app that lets you configure, add, monitor, and control the smart devices that you are connected to, from anywhere in the world.
- You can easily control a variety of smart bulbs by using this app.
- Users can control smart fans, switches and lights from anywhere.
- You can monitor your home by using the live view with Kasa Smart.
- Users can access Google Home and Alexa Support with this app.
- It is an app which has been made in an efficient way which is very easy to use.
- The app is light and does not need much storage space or expertise from users to handle and utilise.
- The app allows users to establish connections with their smart devices quickly as good connection options are available.
System Requirements –
- Ensure that you have TP-Link or a compatible smart device which has been set up or installed at your home.
- You need to make sure that a proper internet connection is present.
- The app is around 52 MB and users need to make sure they have adequate storage space which is available to install the app.
Download Kasa Smart for Windows PC
- To install Kasa Smart on your PC, you need to download an emulator on your Windows PC first. This is a hardware or software which allows users to easily replicate a program or computer system onto another one.
- The emulator that you need to download on your Windows PC is the BlueStacks Emulator. This is one of the most efficient and compatible emulators that can be run on your Windows PC.
- You can download BlueStacks from the official website by clicking on the download link for the latest version which is available there.
- After BlueStacks has been fully downloaded on your PC, sign in with your Google account and provide the necessary details which have been required.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for the application by using the navigation bar which has been given. Wait for the results page to load.
- When Kasa Smart shows up along with a few similar alternatives, click on it and press the install option which is provided along with it.
- After the installation process has been completed, open the app on your PC and you can start using it at any time.
Download Kasa Smart for PC (Mac)
- Kasa Smart can be installed on your Mac with the help of an emulator. The Nox Player Emulator is one of the best emulators which can be downloaded on your Mac.
- You can download the Nox Player Emulator by going to the official website and clicking on the download link which is given for the latest version there.
- Once you open the Nox Emulator on your Mac, log in with your Google account and enter the details that are required.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for the Kasa Smart application by using the search bar that has been provided.
- You will see the app come up along with a few other similar applications. Click on the Kasa Smart app and press the install button that is given along with it.
- After the installation process is complete, you can open the application on your Mac and start using it.
Other Similar Applications –
Tuya Smart –
- This is an application which is by Tuya Inc. and it has been downloaded over one million times by users. The app was released in 2015.
- Tuya Smart allows you to be able to remotely control home appliances and devices from any location.
- Users can add multiple devices and control them simultaneously by using this application.
- It offers a voice control feature by utilising Amazon Echo and Google Home.
- It basically runs and works by the interworking of various smart devices. The devices can automatically start or stop working depending on the temperature, location and time.
- There is an option which provides users with real-time alerts and notifications to ensure the safety and security of the devices.
- Connecting the Tuya Smart App to your devices can be done in a very simple and quick process.
- This is a free application which is by Yonomi and it has been downloaded over a hundred thousand times. The app was released in the year 2014.
- The app allows you to create automated routines on the basis of time, location and much more.
- It is a great app which allows you to stay connected with all the devices present in your home easily.
- It works with Amazon Echo, Google Home, Sonso, Nest, Phillips Hue and many other smart home devices.
Home Remote –
- This application is by The Home Remote LLC and it has been downloaded over a hundred thousand times. The app was released in the year 2015 and it has been around for a while now.
- You can easily control all your home devices with one, single application.
- Users need to simply click the plus button to start adding devices that they want to connect.
- The app supports tons of smart devices such as Amazon Alexa, August Home, Bryant, Kasa Smart and much more.