This is an application by HIKVISION HQ which works well with Hikvision models of DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras that support Cloud P2P. You can monitor and view your cameras from any location at any time.
It can be used in any environment and it is an effective tool that lets users easily maintain the security of the areas that are under surveillance.
|Name:||Hik connect for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- You can easily record and playback files at any time.
- Your PTZ can be controlled as well which is a great feature to have.
- You can locally store and manage the pictures and videos that have been watched.
- Users can receive alerts and set alarms any time there is some event.
- The videos can be recorded and monitored 24/7 at all times.
- The application has a feature which detects motion and acts as a sensor.
- It has a WiFi port which can be accessed as well.
- Your videos can be rewinded and they can be rewatched at any time.
Download Hik Connect for Windows PC
- In order to install Hik Connect on your PC, you need to download an Emulator on your PC. This is a hardware or software which allows you to replicate a program or computer system onto another one.
- The emulator that we will be using is the BlueStacks Emulator. You can easily download the latest version of this emulator from the official website by using the download link.
- Once the BlueStacks emulator has been downloaded, you have to open it and log in with your Google account details.
- The next step is to go to the PlayStore and search for Hik Connect in the search bar which has been provided.
- When the results page comes up, look for the application. You will find Hik Connect along with a few other similar applications on the results page. Click the application and press install.
- After Hik Connect has been installed on your PC, you need to open and run it in order to start using it.
Download HIK Connect for PC (Mac) –
- To install Hik Connect, you need to download the Nox Player Emulator on your Mac first. This is the best emulator to download for your Mac.
- You can easily download the latest version of this Emulator from the official website by clicking on the download link which has been given there.
- It is a very user friendly application which allows users to be able to easily utilise the application.
- Once the emulator has been downloaded, sign in with your Google account in order to be able to start installing applications on your Mac.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for Hik Connect by using the navigation toolbar which has a search bar that has been provided.
- When the application comes up after the results page has loaded, you will have to install the application by clicking the option that is given.
- Open Hik Connect when the app has finished being installed on your Mac. You can start using the app at any time once the installation process is completed.
Other Alternative Apps –
- This application allows users to view real time videos and take pictures of real time video.
- It has a PTZ control feature that works well for users.
- It has a video playback feature that can be viewed at any time from the storage option that the app has where it backs up the recordings of the feed.
- You can change the time based on your time and it synchronizes with your mobile phone time as well.
- It has a great user interface and it works well with network cameras.
- You can easily access and record live feeds from your phone.
- With this app, users can easily view real-time live video at anytime from anywhere.
- The app support PTZ control remotely.
- Users have features which support Live audio monitoring.
- You can easily access video playback and capture images.
- There are motion detection alarms that are available to alert users.
- The app also supports voice intercom and video calls as well.
- You can view all of the recorded videos in an album format.
- This is an app which has been designed for Android versions of 4.0 and above.
- You can remotely monitor the DVR and NVR.
- Users can playback stored videos which have been backed up and recorded.
- Files and recordings can be locally managed and stored.
- Alarms can be set to alert users of various events that are coming up.
- There are alerts that can be set in case of any kind of motion which has been detected.