This is a free application which has been developed by Tuxera Inc. It is a very user friendly app which has been made for instantly playing and streaming videos and content that users want to watch.
It is one of the only apps on the market which supports all streaming technologies with more than 5 billion devices.
- It allows all of your media to be stored in one location.
- You can stream to all the devices that have been connected to each other simultaneously.
- Different content can be controlled and streamed to a multiple number of devices.
- The app supports casting of most YouTube videos that are available. It cannot stream YouTube Live videos.
- You can view and watch all your favorite content in different languages based on your settings and preferences.
- Users can also access advanced playback functions where they can add and remove different kinds of media to the queue.
- You can easily stream from any source which can vary from media servers, websites and even the cloud.
System Requirements –
- The app should have a RAM size of at least a minimum of 512 MB.
- There should be a good WiFi connection which is available to use the app.
Download AllConnect For Windows PC
- To install AllConnect on your PC, you need to download an emulator first. This is a hardware or software which allows a computer system or program to replicate another one.
- The emulator that we will be using is the BlueStacks emulator. You can download the latest version of BlueStacks from the official website as the download link is available there.
- Once the BlueStacks emulator has been downloaded on your PC, you need to open and run it.
- Sign in with your Google ID and provide the login details that have been asked after downloading the emulator as this is necessary in order to be able to download apps on your PC.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for AllConnect by using the search bar.
- When the results page shows up, click on the application and press the install option which is given.
- After the application has been installed on your PC, you can open it and start using AllConnect.
Download AllConnect for PC (Mac)
- To install AllConnect you will need to download the NoxPlayer Emulator on your Mac. This is one of the best emulators which can be downloaded on a Mac.
- You can download the Nox Emulator by going to the official website and clicking on the download link for the latest version.
- After the download is completed, you will have to sign in with your Google account. You need to provide your Google ID to be able to download apps.
- After you sign in, go to the PlayStore and look for AllConnect by typing it in the search bar.
- Click on the application when it shows up and press install.
- After the installation process is complete, you can open it and start using the application.
Other Alternative Apps –
- This is an app that lets you watch tons of videos and content at any time.
- You can easily Chromecast with various devices.
- The application has subtitles that can be made available at any time that you want in different languages.
- You can easily connect to your Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic TV.
- This is a great app which can work very efficiently with a simple WiFi connection as all the devices get connected to each other and you can view content on any of your devices at any time.
Nero Streaming Player –
- This app allows you to easily connect your phone to your television in a way where you can cast music, videos and any other content.
- You can stream and play your favourite music or playlists on your DLNA Receiver.
- The app also supports photo streaming where you can view your pictures on a bigger screen using your TV.
- There is no HDMI cable or any kind of cast hardware which is necessary to use this app. All you need to do is connect your phone and Smart TV to the same WiFi network in order to use the app.
- AirWire is an application which lets users make the most out of listening to music, watching videos and movies on a large screen by using your PC, phone or any other device.
- It came out in the year 2014 and it is by Wellink Ltd.
- There is no additional equipment which is needed in order to use AirWire. All you need is an internet connection which your devices are connected to in order to be able to cast and connect to all your devices.
- The application has a DLNA browser.
- It has a feature which allows integration with cloud resources in order to provide and let users access their watch history any time they want to.