iVMS 4500 is an application that connects all surveillance devices to one place enabling the user to watch and monitor real-life feed from their cameras. The user can view, record, and playback the video directly from the application itself. You can download IVMS 4500 for pc.
Videos from 480P to 1080P are adequately displayed as well. The application has a unique feature allowing you to set alarms to remind yourself to check the surveillance footage regularly.
The app will enable you to download videos and save them for you to view them as you may desire to do so. IVMS 4500 is available for download on Windows PC by using the Microsoft Store. To learn how to use it on a Mac PC, keep reading!
|Name:||iVMS 4500 for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Download iVMS-4500 For PC/Laptop (MAC)
- iVMS 4500 can efficiently work on a Mac PC with the help of any Android emulator. We want to recommend Bluestacks for this process. Bluestacks is one of the most renowned and popular Android emulators on the market. Download Bluestack from its official website.
- Once the download has finished, open the emulator and launch the Playstore within it.
- Next, the Playstore will ask you to log in using your existing Google Account. This step is essential as it will provide you with unrestricted access to the Playstore, allowing you to download the application.
- Tap on the search bar in the Playstore to search for the app.
- Click on the install button located next to the software within the search results.
- Once the app has downloaded, you can find it on the home page of your emulator and use it without any issue.
Features of iVMS-4500
- iVMS-4500 provides you with live video surveillance at your finger-tips that you can access anytime from anywhere.
- The remote playback feature of the application always you to rewatch videos and discover what happened and when.
- You can have a real-time view of over 16 channels.
- The app can store up to 256 devices at one time, allowing you to modify, edit, and delete any profile at any time. This unique feature allows you to have a view of all your devices in one place.
- Set alarms to remind you to check the system.
- Save videos and download them to cut them and take them straight to the authorities with video proof of someone breaking in your property.
Alternatives to iVMS-4500
PSS, also known as Professional Surveillance Software, is developed by Zendesk. This software allows you to access DVRs remotely. You can even access multiple DVRs at once with the help of this software, enabling the user to view various camera channels from multiples devices. The e-map feature of the application allows the user to view the location of all devices very accurately.
Security Spy 5.2
Security Spy developed by Bensoftware is a complete camera surveillance tool enabling the user to connect any surveillance device or web camera or any video input to record activity. The user can record videos along with the audio and also take snapshots at regular intervals.
One of the most attractive features of this application is its ability to customize, and when you want to record activity. You can even ask the app to begin recording when it detects a certain amount of action with the help of its motion detection feature. You can also set up a hugely versatile surveillance system with the help of this device.
Athome Video Streamer
It is developed by com.ichano. Athome Video Streamer lets the user access video streaming and recording capabilities of their Mac PC. Access remote devices on your Pc with the help of this application. Watch videos on 3G/4G or Wifi anytime on the go.
The motion detection feature of this application will record a 30-second video automatically as and when it detects movement and send an email as well as a push notification to inform you of the same. Have a real-time view of the feeds, save videos offline, manage visualization settings as you enable and disable various devices.