The tinyCam Monitor is a smooth surveillance app which you can now have on your PC. Developed by Tiny Solutions LLC, the app allows you to keep tabs on your property. You can have your eyes everywhere without having to get up from your chair. Whether it be your home, office or shop. Wherever there is a camera you will have your eyes there.
|Name:||TinyCam Monitor for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
tinyCam Monitor controls the IP cams. You can access the feed of these cameras by simply inserting their IP address. And then with the ease of internet connectivity, watch their feed from wherever you are. It is a smart and simple way of surveillance from your PC. Nobody would now be able to evade your eyes.
Install tinyCam Monitor on Mac
Follow the steps below to download the app easily on your Mac.
- Before you begin downloading the app, check whether you have an emulator installed on your device. An emulator replicates the interface of your iPhone or iPad on your Mac. If you do not have one installed already, then we recommend you to download emulators like Nox.
- It is a fast, free and reliable emulator for apps and games. Go ahead and download the file on your device. It is a fairly large application but with a strong internet connection should take no time to download.
- Install the app once the download is over and launch it. Wait for a few moments as the app takes time to optimize before launching for the first time.
- The app is unfortunately not available on App Store. So you would need to download the tinyCam Monitor apk file on your PC.
- Once the download is over, go ahead and install the app.
Install tinyCam Monitor Pro for Windows
It is no hard feat to download the tinycam monitor for PC. Just follow the steps given below and you will be fine.
- There is no PC version of tinyCam Monitor app yet. Therefore to run the app on your computer, you will need to install an emulator first. An emulator replicates the interface of one device onto another. Which in this case would mean replicating the interface of your smartphone on your PC.
- Our pick for this task will be Bluestacks. It is one of the most popular and efficient emulators available right now.
- Just go ahead and install Bluestacks on your computer, without any worries. Once the installation is over, it would seek your permission to restart your computer before launching the app. Heed it and allow the permission.
- Now the emulator is ready for use. Since tinyCam Monitor is already available on Play Store so head over there directly.
- The next steps are simple. You only have to download and install the app before using it.
Features of the app
The features available on tinyCam Monitor seems to be limitless.
- As you already know, it is a free app. Which means you do not have to pay anything to download tinyCam Monitor on your PC. Furthermore, there are not any inconvenient ads to bother you either.
- The application also provides for face detection and motion detection. This it does alongside A.I object detection.
- What if you are looking for video recording? Well worry not, this app takes care of that as well. You can then opt to either watch the video in slow motion or fast forward it. If not happy with the details you might choose to zoom in or zoom out of the object in focus.
- With this app you get 365 days long cloud service on tinyCam Cloud.
- It also allows you background video recording. Moreover it has the added feature of picture-in-picture.
- You also get audio monitoring. This is done through multiple cameras all at once.
- Moreover the app has the feature of time-lapse recording and local storage.
The system requirements of the app is very simple. It can run almost on all the modern PCs.
- Even then for better experience Windows 7 or higher is recommended for Windows users. While for Mac users any OS from Sierra 10 and above is just fine.
- A dual processor is enough for the app to run on your device.
- More importantly you need to have at least 2GB of RAM size on your computer.
iSpy is a recommended alternative for tinyCam Monitor. The app is easy to download and free. What’s better it supports IP cameras, ONVIF devices and local USB cameras. It also includes a large range of motion detectors. Add to all these its simple interface, you have one of the best surveillance apps on your hand.
Like the rest, it is an Open Source software. The app boasts itself in delivering real time data to its clients. This is provided in high quality MP4 or through WebM videos. There are two versions of the app available. You can choose from them depending upon your need.
Yawcam is the short for yet another webcam software. However that is not where its innovation ends. The app has an in-built web server and the ability to take snapshots while recording. It has password protection, text and image overlays and motion detection. A perfect app for the purpose.
Danale for pc is an application developed by Danale INC. In this age of smart devices, Danale can be used to access your home security cameras remotely merely at the tip of your fingers as you make use of the application.