The Foscam app is by Foscam Inc. and it is very useful to people as it lets them keep an eye on any place by using CCTV cameras.
It lets you easily monitor and view the areas which are covered by the cameras on any screen of your choice with the application. Foscam is a company which manufactures cameras and the app lets us stay connected to them.
Foscam’s products are available to people in over 80 countries.
This app is specifically designed for Foscam cameras but it also supports many other different brands as well.
The application has been downloaded over a million times.
Features of Foscam App
- You can search and add Foscam IP cameras in WLAN.
- Real time recording and screenshots can easily be taken. You can watch the feed in live view.
- You can schedule recordings, get alerts and access the recordings with features like zooming in or out and checking the feed.
- All you need is a WiFi connection in order to stay connected to your cameras and monitor the area covered by them from anywhere.
- It provides cloud storage for users who also have Foscam cameras.
Download Foscam for PC (Windows)
- To download the Foscam app, you need to use an emulator. An emulator is a hardware or software which replicates a program or computer system onto another one.
- The emulator that we will be using is the BlueStacks emulator. You can download the latest version of the emulator from the official website on your PC.
- Once the download has been completed, open BlueStacks and log in to your Google account.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for Foscam in the search engine. Wait for the results to load and click on the app and start installing it when it shows up.
- Wait for a while to let the app finish intalling on your PC and you can open it when it is done.
Download Foscam for Mac PC –
- To download Foscam on your Mac, you need to download an emulator first. The Nox Player Emulator is one of the best options for a Mac.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of Nox on your Mac.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, log in with your Google credentials to be able to download apps and access the PlayStore.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for the Foscam app using the search bar.
- Once the results show up, click on the app and install it. Wait for the installation process to finish being completed.
- Open the app once it has been installed and run it. You can start using the app once it successfully opens on your Mac.
Other Alternative Apps –
- This is one of the best surveillance apps which provides tons of features for users to use and benefit from.
- There is an unlimited number of cameras and microphones which can be connected and used.
- You can easily record, view live feed videos, get alerts for motion detection and gain remote access.
- This is an app which is used locally as well and can be used for many different reasons which are related to surveillance of any area.
- motionEyeOS is a Linux distribution.
- It has the ability to utilise a single board computer system and turn it into an efficient video surveillance system.
- The operating system that it uses is based on BuildRoot.
- It has a user friendly interface and is easy for users to set up and install to use for surveillance.
- This is an application which allows users to monitor cloud cameras with remote video monitoring features which are provided.
- You can effortlessly manage and set up the application and devices that are necessary in order to be able to view the location under surveillance from anywhere at any time.
- The video is monitored with Live audio and video. Video calls and playback can also be shown.