The MIPC app gives you round the clock surveillance from your PC. Today cameras
are mounted everywhere- home, office, shops for added security. Therefore it is
imperative to have an app installed to control these cameras remotely. MIPC is a
security tool to pair with your IP cameras. It gives you live feed of the cameras, no
matter where you are.
The smart AI of the app, alerts you and records video for your convenience. So that
nothing never misses your eyes. The app is available exclusively for smartphones.
But MIPC can also be used from your PC. Just follow the simple steps below and get
in installed on desktops in no time.
|Name:||MIPC for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Download MIPC for Windows PC
- The app is available for free on Google Play Store. Windows OS users can
download the app successfully with the help of an android emulator.
- An emulator is software that allows users to replicate the interface of one
device onto another. With it you can mimic the interface of your smartphone
onto your desktops. This allows you to use android apps on your PC.
- While there are various Android emulators available, one of the most reliable
is Bluestacks. It is a free emulator and can be downloaded easily from its
- After downloading the app, find and install it on your device. Accept the terms
and conditions and begin installation. Upon the completion of the process,
Bluestack shall ask your permission to restart your device. This is nothing to
be concerned about, so allow it.
- After the restart, Bluestacks will be ready for use. Launch the software and
search for the app from the Play Store.
- Download and install MIPC on your PC. Set up the app and it should be up
Download MIPC for PC Mac
- The surveillance app is absent from the App Store. Mac users would need to get the
apk file to use the app on their device.
- Before that they will require to install an emulator. An emulator helps you to
use a different operating system on your device. This will allow you to run
apps on your Mac that were meant for another OS.
- An emulator which Mac users can rely on for the operation is iPadian. It is a
free app and is perfect for downloading various apps and games. Download
iPadian from its official website to avoid any mishaps.
- Install the app on your device before launching it. Visit the App Store and log
in with your Apple ID and password. Since this will be the first time entering
the App Store through the emulator you will need to log into your account.
- Search for the MIPC app from the search bar. As the list of results appears,
select the app and download it on your device.
- Follow the installation process closely and select the destination folder for the
app. Once installed, visit the app and adjust the settings. Save your actions
and the app should be ready for use.
Features of the App
- The app comes with some unique features. In case you needed convincing, the
following list of features should prove to be enough.
- The application has a smart interface. It is easy to use and setup. The app can be used with a large number of devices. So in any case, compatibility is not going to be an issue.
- It provides surveillance around the clock. You can tap into the live stream of your IP
camera from your PC. Irrespective of your location, get a live stream.
- The app records the video on your behalf. This is an important feature to note any
incident of vital importance. The added features of the app also notifies you whenever anything alarming takes place.
- Notwithstanding your distance, control the camera remotely. Use the app to change
the direction, angle or rotate the camera. No corner can now be beyond your reach.
- The app does the job of an intercom. Nobody would be able to enter your premises
without your permission. As the app acts as an intercom, communicate with the
person on the other side of the door.
Yoosee is a simple yet smart device for controlling your Wifi cameras. The app
allows you to control your surveillance cameras remotely from your PC. You can use
the app to change the direction or rotate the camera. With the Night Vision feature,
miss nothing even in low light. The app furthers double up as an intercom.
IP Camera Monitor
It is an innovative surveillance app. Not only does it control your cameras remotely
but also keeps you on your toes. It lets you know the number of ONVIF cameras in
your surrounding areas. While the app functions superbly even in low lights.
Furthermore, use the app to record your videos and retrieve them whenever you
It is a no nonsense surveillance app. iEye Camera is available for free on the App
Store. The app makes surveillance simple. Gain full control of your camera with the
app. It has an easy interface that makes the app simple to use and setup.