Looking to download v380 app for pc?
Here is a simple way to do it.
v380 is a leading security solution that manufactures and sells CCTV cameras to safeguard your homes and workplaces. v380 cameras are extremely powerful and can be connected over Wi-Fi networks. The cameras are equipped with motion sensors. Whenever motion is detected by the cameras, you are alerted with a notification on the v380 app. v380 is available as a smartphone app in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. Though a PC variant of the app is not available, the smartphone apps can be downloaded on a PC using an emulator. The steps for the same are laid out below in this guide.
|File Name||v380 app for pc-macos|
|File Size||22 MB|
|Requirements||2 GB RAM, Dual-Core Processor|
|Compatible||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP|
Download v380 App for Windows PC
As v380 is available in both Android and Google App Stores, you can either use an Android or an iOS emulator to download this app. The main function of the emulator in such cases is to replicate the smartphone user interface on your PC and facilitate downloading the apps.
V380 App for Windows using an Android Emulator
1. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks or Nox Player. The download link to both these emulators is available online on their respective websites. BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulators of its kind and should be more than enough for downloading v380.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it. As soon as you launch it, you will find the user interface of the emulator to resemble that of an Android smartphone.
3. Locate the Google Play Store on the home page of the emulator and open it. Since you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your emulator, you will need to log in to download any app.
4. You can either use an existing Google account or create a new one and register on Play Store. Once done, you will have access to all the apps in the store.
5. Go to the search bar and search for v380. The security app will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. v380 will be installed on your emulator.
V380 App for Mac using an iOS Emulator
1. The recommended iOS emulator is an iPadian. You can also use MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are widely used and can be downloaded easily from their official websites.
2. Once the emulator is installed in your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. If not, the emulator is not working. Download a different emulator and repeat the steps.
3. Go to the home page of your emulator, locate the App Store icon, and open it. You will be directed to a log in page. You will have to log in to download v380. If you do not have an Apple account, you can create one then and there.
4. Once you have logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for v380.
5. The app will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. v380 app for pc will be downloaded and installed. Go to the Apps list of your emulator, locate v380, and launch it.
Key Features of v380
- v380 is extremely powerful and you will get real-time footage of the location where you have fixed the camera on your app.
- You can control the rotation and movement of your camera from the app itself by moving the screen in the direction you want.
- The app also allows you to capture images of the footage and share it via social media.
- The cameras are all-weather proof and extremely robust in structure to withstand extremes of conditions.
- The motion sensors on the camera are artificially intelligent and can detect motion effectively. You will be alerted instantly on such a case with a notification alert on your app.
How to run v380 PC?
1. The first step to the installation process is the camera set up. You can get v380 cameras from Amazon.
2. Buy the cameras and install them in your preferred locations. Place them on such points where the view is clear.
3. Switch on the cameras and connect them to a Wi-Fi network.
4. Connect your windows PC on to the Wi-Fi network.
5. Open v380 on your PC. Search for available cameras. The installed cameras will show up in the ‘Available Cameras’ list. Click on Sync.
6. Once synced, you are good to go. Click on ‘Live’ and watch real-time footage from your app.