If you are in need of a security application that syncs all CCTV cameras under one app and lets you control the cameras from the same interface, icSee is just the application you are looking for icSee CCTV cameras are sophisticated and artificially intelligent.
|Name:||Download icSee for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Once you install this application on your device, you can rest assured you will be notified of every motion or movement detected by the camera. Although this app does not have an official PC variant to it, it is available as a smartphone application in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. By using an emulator, icSee can be downloaded on your PC. Follow this guide to learn the steps.
Download icSee for Windows PC
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download icsee on PC. The main function of an emulator is to duplicate the user interface of one system on to another. In this case, the smartphone user interface is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is currently the most used Android emulator in the market. The download link for this emulator can be found online on the BlueStacks webpage. As an alternative, you can use Nox Player. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page and open the Google Play Store.
4. Upon opening the store, you will be redirected to a log in page. As you are entering the store for the first time, it is mandatory that you log in first before you can download any app. You can either use an existing account or create a new one.
5. Once you have entered successfully into the store, you will be allowed to browse and download the apps in the store. Go to the Search Tab at the top of the window and search for icSee PC.
6. The app will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. icSee will be downloaded and installed on your PC.
Download icSee for Mac Pc
1. Since this app is available in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app.
2. The recommended iOS emulator in this case would be iPadian. You can also use MobiOne Studios as an alternative. Both these emulators can easily be downloaded online from their official websites. The emulators are efficient and reliable. Subsequently, you can use any other emulator of your choice.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with another one.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator and open the App Store. As you are accessing the store for the first time, you will have to log in to the store. You can either use an existing Apple account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
5. Once inside the store, go to the Search Tab at the top of the screen and search for icSee.
6. The security application will instantly appear as a search result on your screen. Click on the Install button next to it. Go to your emulator, click on the app icon, and launch icSee for PC.
Key Features of icSee
- icSee cameras are equipped with motion detectors. Once you install the camera at a particular spot, any motion detected by the camera will be reported on to the app.
- For better security, you will keep getting security alerts in the form of in-app notifications whenever motion is detected.
- The cameras are weather-proof and extremely sturdy.
- Flat bases of the cameras aid in quick installation.
- The night vision mode, when switched on from the app, increases the visibility of the cameras.
- A special feature of this app is that you can pan across the room or tilt the cameras all from the app itself.
How to Install icSee Cameras and Connect them to the App?
1. Download the application on your preferred device and install the cameras wherever you want them.
2. Switch on the cameras and connect the app with your Wi-Fi.
3. Search for available devices from the app. The cameras will show up on the list.
4. Click on Sync. The cameras will be synced immediately. On pressing the ‘Live’ option on the app, you will start getting real-time footage from the cameras.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on icSee for PC in the comments section.