Here is our step by step guide to download KeepSafe Photo Vault for PC.
With technology at its helm, fraudulent activities like invading personal space and exposing personal pictures have risen sharply. With the help of the Internet, making such pictures and videos viral takes less than a few hours, not even talking about the toll it takes on the mental health of the person. In such circumstances, the KeepSafe app safeguards your phone gallery by introducing Military-grade encryption. Your photos, videos, and important documents are kept safe from malicious activities. Though this app is only available as a smartphone application, KeepSafe can be downloaded on your PC with the help of an emulator. Follow this guide to know more.
Install KeepSafe for PC using an Android Emulator
1. As KeepSafe is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this app on your PC. The emulator replicates the Android smartphone interface on your PC to facilitate the download process of the app.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. The download link for the same can be found online on the BlueStacks official webpage. It is the most widely used Android emulator and completely virus-free. Alternatively, you can download any other functional emulator for this process.
3. After you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should match that of an Android smartphone. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps using another one.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up Google Play Store. Since you are opening the store for the first time from your PC, you will need to log in to the store. You can either create a new account or sign in with an existing account if you have one.
5. Once inside the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there.
6. Go to the Search tab and search for KeepSafe. Once the app appears on your search list, click on the Install button next to the app. KeepSafe will be downloaded on your PC.
Install KeepSafe for Mac using an iOS Emulator
1. Due to KeepSafe’s availability in the Apple Store, the app can also be downloaded using an iOS emulator. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian.
2. iPadian is compatible with all major operating systems and is extremely fast. It is also one of the most popular iOS emulators in the industry currently. The download link for iPadian is available online on their website.
3. Launch the emulator after downloading and installing it on your PC. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. Go to the home page and launch the App Store.
4. At this stage, you will be directed to a log in page. As you are accessing the app for the first time from your PC, this login step is mandatory to download any app. If you do not have an Apple account, you can instantly create one with a simple log in step.
5. After you have entered the store successfully, go the Search tab, and search for KeepSafe. The app will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. KeepSafe Photo Vault for PC will be downloaded and installed on your emulator.
Key Features of KeepSafe Photo Vault
- With KeepSafe, you can be sure that your gallery is safe from unwanted infiltration with the app’s three-layer security and protection system: ‘PIN Protection, Fingerprint identification, and military grade-encryption’.
- KeepSafe protects all of your photos, videos, and important documents such as passport scans, IDs, and the like.
- KeepSafe has a quick locking technique called the face down locking system. In a tight situation, if you face your device downwards, KeepSafe locks itself.
- Auto back-up can be set up on your device with an iteration.
- The app takes as less memory space as possible. It does not show in the recently used apps list.
- With a subscription fee, KeepSafe allows you to set up different passcodes for different albums or folders of your gallery.
- If break-in attempts are made, the app takes a photo of the person using the front camera and sends notification alerts to other devices synced the app.
- The Fake Pin technique can also be enabled to set up a trap for intruders.
How to Use KeepSafe
1. The app is extremely user-friendly. Download KeepSafe.
2. Launch the app on your device and click o ‘Sync with Gallery’.
3. The app automatically picks up all photos, videos, and documents. Place your PIN, fingerprint, and pattern. You are good to go!
4. Enable the Back-Up option to keep including newly clicked photos and videos to the KeepSafe library.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on KeepSafe for PC in the comments section.