You’re at the right place to download iSmartviewpro for PC
iSmartViewpro PC, as the name suggests, is a security solution that lets you keep an eye on your places of interest. iSmartviewpro syncs all your CCTV cameras in a single interface. With the help of this app, you can simultaneously watch live video streams from all the cameras and also get notification alerts if motion is detected. iSmartView Pro is currently available as a smartphone application only. However, if you want to download it on your PC, you can simply do that with the help of an emulator. Follow the steps below to know more about the process.
Download iSmartViewPro for PC
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, it can be easily downloaded using an Android emulator. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the system processes of one device onto another. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. Currently the most popular emulator in the industry, BlueStacks is known for its efficiency and heavy load withstanding capacity. The emulator is virus-free and can be downloaded from its official website online. An alternative to BlueStacks is Nox Player. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your own choice, launch it. You will find the theme of the emulator to match the user interface of an Android smartphone. Go to the homepage of the emulator and open up the Google Play Store.
4. As you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your PC, you will have to log in first before you are allowed to download any app. You can either use an existing account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for iSmartView Pro.
6. The app will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. iSmartView Pro will be downloaded and installed on your emulator.
Download iSmartView Pro for Mac PC
1. Since this app is available to download in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can also be used to download it on your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. The download links to the emulators are available online on their respective company websites. Both emulators are virus-free and safe to download.
3. Download an emulator of your choice, install it on your PC, and launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. From the home page of the emulator, open up the App Store.
4. You will immediately be redirected to a log in page. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, this login step is mandatory. If you have an existing Apple ID, you can use it to log in or create a new one instantly. All you need is an email verification step.
5. Once you have logged in successfully to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download all the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for iSmartView Pro.
6. iSmartView Pro will appear on the screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. iSmartView Pro will be installed and downloaded on your emulator. Click on the app icon to launch it.
Key Features of iSmartView Pro
- iSmartView Pro has been specially designed to facilitate the ‘P2P IP Camera Series.’
- You will be able to watch an uninterrupted real-time video stream from the cameras once you have synced it with the app.
- All you need to do is enter the camera’s ID and password to sync with iSmartViewPro.
- Some of the useful tools of iSmartView are ‘Set Motion Alarm’, set in-app and external notifications, and local video recordings.
How to sync cameras to the app?
1. The easy user-interface of iSmartView Pro makes it possible to connect cameras hassle-free and within a few seconds.
2. Download the app on your PC. Install the cameras where you want them to be and switch them on.
3. Open the app and enter the ID and password of each camera. The P2P technology automatically makes sure your app is connected to the cameras. Once the connection is established, you will start receiving live video-streams on the app.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on iSmartViewpro for PC in the comments section.