Zsight is a free application which is by Zmodo Support.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
It lets you watch and view live footage or videos from your IP devices.
It is a video surveillance application that allows users to be able to record and take snapshots from videos at any time.
- The app scans the QR code of IP devices and identifies them in order to establish a connection with them and add them.
- You can easily record videos and take snapshots.
- WiFi settings can be configured on your device.
- The videos can be played back at any time from your device.
- You can listen to live audio and communicate with other people.
- Your device’s remote connection can be configured automatically.
- It provides 720 HD quality real time videos.
Download Zsight for PC (Windows)
- To install Zsight, users need to download an emulator first. This is a hardware or software which allows a computer system to replicate another one.
- The latest version of the BlueStacks Emulator can be downloaded from the official website.
- Once BlueStacks has been downloaded on your PC, open it and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for Zsight in the search bar.
- Wait for the results to load and click on Zsight to install the app.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can easily start using Zsight on your Windows PC.
Download Zsight for PC (Mac)
- You need to download the Nox Player Emulator in order to install Zsight on your Mac. You can download the latest version of this emulator from the official website.
- Open Nox player once it has been downloaded and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the PlayStore and search for Zsight by using the search bar that is provided.
- When the results page shows up and you see Zsight, click on it to install the application.
- When the app has been fully installed on your Mac, you can run it and start using it.
Other Alternative Apps –
Amcrest Cloud –
- This is an app which provides an effective video monitoring system.
- You can access live video features along with continuous recording at any time.
- The video can be viewed in High-Definition quality.
- It can be set up very quickly and easily.
- Users can get smart alerts and it has a great motion detection feature as well which keeps users informed.
HomeSafe View –
- This application is by Swann Communications.
- It allows multi channel viewing of upto 16 cameras at once on a screen.
- You can easily playback stored videos.
- The videos captured from the camera live view can easily be played on your device later.
- You can capture still images and store them from the feed recorded.
- This app allows you to access cameras and NVRs in a few simple steps and is great for security camera surveillance.
- It has an easy to use interface and users can watch the live stream from anywhere.
- It supports multi-channel viewing and lets people view their feed remotely from anywhere.
- Users can get notifications and alerts when any kind of motion detection is triggered.