Here is our complete step by step guide to download Guarding Expert for PC.
Guarding Expert is a state-of-the-art security solution for your homes and workplaces. This is a surveillance application that assists CCTV cameras and acquires footage of the same. Developed by hu yafeng, this app is powered by artificial intelligence and is extremely user-friendly.
The enhanced cameras of Guarding Expert will provide you total security from intruders and unwanted attention. Guarding Expert is currently only available as a smartphone application for iOS powered devices.
If you are using an Android smartphone, you will not be able to download this application on your device. However, with the help of an emulator, you can easily download guarding expert for PC. Irrespective of the operating system you are using. Follow the steps below to know more about the process.
Download Guarding Expert For Windows PC
1. Since Guarding Expert is not available in the Google Play Store, you can only download the app using an iOS emulator. The main function of an emulator in such situations is to replicate the user interface and system processes of one system on to another. In this case, the emulator will emulate the iPhone user interface on your PC. Thereafter, you can download Guarding Expert on your emulator without any hassle.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are widely used to download apps of all genres and are reliable as well. The download links to the emulators can be easily found on their official websites respectively. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result. Care needs to be taken that an iOS emulator has been downloaded and not an Android one.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. Find the App Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. As soon as the store opens, you will be directed to a log in page. Since you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to log in to the store as a mandate. If you have an existing account, you can use those credentials. If you do not have an account, you can instantly create one with a simple email verification step.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download all the apps there. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for Guardian Expert.
6. Guardian Expert will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the application. The app will be downloaded and installed on the emulator.
7. Go to the home page of your emulator and click on the Guardian Expert app icon to launch it.
Key Features of Guardian Expert PC
- Guardian Expert is such an application that supports all video recording devices like any form of video recorders, CCTV cameras, the digital video serves, as well as ‘network cameras and speed domes.’
- The application has a robust yet user-friendly interface. At a time, you can stream up to 4 camera channels on Guardian Expert.
- Certain movements of the camera like tilting or panning across the diameter can be done from the app itself. The PTZ controls panel will open up on swiping on the screen. These options will be available there.
- The channels can also be zoomed in and out by pinching on the screen.
- The video footage you will receive will be in full HD 1080p and the stream will happen in real-time.
- One special feature of this app is that you can take snapshots or screenshots while viewing either a video stream recording or while watching it live. This proves to be very beneficial in case picture evidence is required after a mishap has occurred.
- Up to 256 different sets of devices can be managed simultaneously on Guardian Expert.
How to Set up Cameras and sync with Guardian Expert
1. It’s a very simple three-way process. Download the app on your device and connect it with your Wi-Fi.
2. Install the cameras or recording devices wherever you want and turn them on.
3. Go to the app, and search for available devices nearby.
4. The cameras will appear on the Available devices list. Click on sync for each device and you are done.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on Guarding Expert for PC in the comments section.