InShot for pc is a powerful and enhanced video editor that lets you discover more with videos than what conventional video editors allow. You can bring out the very best of your videos by adding some of the special features and effects provided by InShot. Videos can be trimmed, merged, cropped out, added slow-motion too, and instantly shared on your favorite social media platforms directly from the application itself. InShot has made video-editing simple and it does not use up much of your processor memory as well.
|Name:||Inshot for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
While InShot is currently available as a smartphone application in the Google Play Store and Apple Store, an emulator can help in downloading it on your PCs. Detailed steps are laid out below in this guide.
Download InShot for PC (Using an Android emulator)
1. As this app is available to download on the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used. The emulator will replicate the Android user interface on your PC and thereby facilitate the download process.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. Nox Player is also equally apt for downloading this app. Both these emulators are very popular and extremely efficient. The download links to these emulators can be found on their official websites respectively.
3. After you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the Google Play Store.
4. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the store as you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your PC. You can either use an existing account or create a new one then and there with simple email verification.
5. Once you are inside the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download all the apps there. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for the InShot app.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result on your screen. Click on the ‘Install’ button next to the app. InShot will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Click on the app icon to launch it and start editing your videos.
Download InShot for PC (Using an iOS emulator)
1. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. MobiOne Studios is also a good alternative. Here the emulator replicates the iPhone interface onto a PC. Both these emulators are reliable and virus-free. The download link to the emulators can be found online on their respective company websites.
2. You can also download any other emulator leaving these two. A functional emulator should also yield the same result. Make sure the emulator is virus-free or it can corrupt your system. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it.
3. As soon as you launch it, you will find the theme of the emulator to match the user interface of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with another one.
4. On the home page of the emulator, you will find the App Store icon. Open it. You will immediately be directed to a login page. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to log in as a mandate. If you do not have an existing Apple ID, you can instantly create one.
5. After you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps there. Search for InShot on the search tab at the top of the window. The app will show up.
6. Click on the Install button next to the app. InShot will be installed on your emulator. Go to the Apps List of your emulator and click on the InShot app icon to launch it.
Key Features of InShot
- With InShot, you can trim, merge, rotate, crop, and time-lapse your videos. The slow-motion effect can also be added very easily to your videos.
- The InShot library has several filters such as Bright, Dark, Film 05, Glitch, and Retro among several others. You can also add stickers or emojis to your videos.
- The Text box tool lets you add text of any font, style, and size of your choice anywhere on the video.
- Background music can be added to your video and the audio volume can be controlled quite easily.
- Several in-app integrations with top social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube allow you to directly share your videos on these platforms.
- 4k quality videos can be exported from InShot.
- Viva video – This app has similar features to InShot and is popularly used to edit and upload videos on social media.
- Splice – Splice is also a powerful video editor that lets you make customized videos with the highest export quality of 4k.