Vivavideo is a recently launched application that has gained immense popularity. It can be described as a “ready-to-use” video editor. You can edit your videos with a lot of handy features in the app. Vivavideo is also popular for its “professional grade” tools for improving the video quality and FX. Editing each frame gives a lot of control over the output for the user.
With the Vivavideo app, you can select multiple images and create a slideshow out of them. Adding background music, stickers, and animations enhance the quality of the work as well. Today, you will learn how to download Vivavideo for PC or Mac.
System requirements for Vivavideo:
|Intel i3 and above
|4 GB and above
|Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Key features of VivaVideo for PC
Quickly edit videos with the easy-to-use interface. Select videos and begin editing instantly. You can trim, expand, slow down (or) speed up the pace of the video as well.
Vivavideo offers professional editing tools which add visual effects to your content. You can quickly add some preset visual animations to your videos. You can also choose which animation, visual effect, and overlays suit your content.
The quality of the tools available in the Vivavideo app are classier than their counterparts. You can add, edit, and trim music that you attach in the background.
Viva video offers a feature to add your own voice to the content. You can record your voice when the video you created is being played. Dubbing on Vivavideo is quite easy due to the intuitive user interface.
Lens and Special effects:
There are 9 different lenses and over 200 special effects. It also includes a Storyboard editing mode. You can share images right away from the application itself to any of the social networks.
System requirements for Bluestacks:
Since the application is available only for Android and not for Windows, we need to simulate the same environment on your PC. To do this we must download an emulator named Bluestacks. Check if your system has the following requirements to download Bluestacks emulator:
|Intel Core i3
|4 GB and above
|200 MB and above
|Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
In case you need to understand more about the installation and troubleshooting, you can follow the Official Bluestacks instruction manual.
Steps to Download Vivavideo for Windows PC:
- Go to Bluestacks
- Download the file to your PC
- Install the Bluestacks application on your computer. This is the application that will simulate an Android environment on your PC
- After installing the Bluestacks application, go to Google Play Store inside the app.
- Search “Vivavideo” in the search bar
- Install the “Vivavideo” application
- Sign in with your login ID and password
- Connect your Google drive, Onedrive or any other cloud service you use
- It will save your content so that you don’t lose it
System requirements for Xcode (for Mac)
Since the application is available on the Apple App Store, we need to simulate the same conditions on a Mac. We can install the official Apple Xcode emulator to do this. The current version of Apple Xcode is the Xcode 12. Check with the below table if your system supports Xcode 12.
In case your Mac does not support the Xcode 12, you can always download the Xcode 11 which is almost as good as the Xcode 12. It will run very smoothly on your Mac even if it is a little old.
Steps to download Vivavideo for Mac:
To use the Vivavideo for Mac, you need an emulator. Since this app is available for iPhone and iPad, we need to simulate the same conditions on a Macbook. The best iOS emulator is the Xcode. It is the official app by Apple Inc themselves which was exclusively built for Mac.
- Go to Xcode
- Check out all the features on the official Xcode page
- Verify the OS version of your Mac for the Minimum system requirements
- Download the Xcode application and wait for it to finish
- Since the Xcode software is distributed for free, there is no charge for using the app
- Now go to the Apple App Store
- Search for Vivavideo in the search bar
- Install it just like on an iPhone
- Sign in with your credentials if necessary
- Run and install the application on your Macbook
- Restart your Macbook in case you get the prompt to do so
- Change the preferences as suited for the Vivavideo application
Alternatives of Vivavideo for PC:
It is another excellent video editing application that we have covered in our previous article. Videoshow offers compelling professional tools for free. It is in direct competition with Vivavideo. Due to many applications getting banned, Videoshow remains one of the most sought after apps right now.
There is one big advantage for the Power Director application. It provides “Multiple track timeline” for video editing. You can export videos in 4K quality, stabilize video, Chroma-key editing, blends & overlays etc.
In-shot is a simple and easy application for video editing. You can easily cut and join videos together. You can also add music to the existing videos. Add video effects and transitions automatically designed for your content. Export directly to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and any other application you want
You will be surprised by the level of control this application provides. Kinemaster has many powerful features like Blending, Voice over video, Speed adjustment, FX, Video transition and animation etc. The only downside is that they charge a small fee to remove the watermark.