KineMaster, developed by KineMaster Corporation, is a state-of-the-art video editor and video maker. KineMaster has gained popularity specifically in the social media domain. Owing to its user-friendly interface, the video editor is used by people of all editing capabilities to make compilation videos, crop, trim, and add special effects to video clips.
Using KineMaster, you can export and render your videos in 4K video quality, 1080 HD, or any other picture quality as you like. Though KineMaster does not have an official PC variant to it, the Android or Apple smartphone versions can be put to use. With the help of an emulator, KineMaster can be downloaded on PC. The steps for the same are listed below.
Download KineMaster For Mac PC Using iOS Emulator
1. As KineMaster is available in the Apple Store as a smartphone app, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app on your PC, irrespective of the operating system you are using.
2. The emulator duplicates smartphone processes on your PC and creates a similar interface. This facilitates the process of downloading the app on your PC. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studio. Both emulators are very handy and can be easily downloaded from their webpage online.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. Locate the App Store on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. A login window will open up. You will have to sign in with an Apple account to be able to access the app store. If you do not have an account, you can create one easily by signing up.
5. Once you have logged in to the store successfully, you will be able to browse and install the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for KineMaster.
6. KineMaster for pc will appear instantly as a search result. Click on Install. The app will be downloaded and installed on your PC. Go to your emulator, search for the KineMaster icon, and start editing!
Download KineMaster for Windows Pc
1. Due to KineMaster’s availability in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this app. The emulator will create an Android interface on your PC which can then be used to download smartphone apps.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. The download link to the emulator can be easily found online on their official website. Nox Player is a good alternative. You can also use any other emulator as per your choice.
3. After downloading the emulator on your PC, launch it. You should find the interface of the emulator to be the same as an Android smartphone. If not, repeat the process with another Android emulator.
4. Open the Google Play Store app from the emulator. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to sign in before you can download any app.
5. Use your Google Account if you have one. You can also create a new one. Once inside the store, search for KineMaster on the search tab on top of the window.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. KineMaster will be downloaded and installed in your emulator.
Check out this video to use kinemaster like a pro:
Key features of KineMaster
- With KineMaster, you can make a compilation of several videos, add stickers, GIFs, memojis and fill colours in your videos
- You can remaster the background colour palate of your video will Colour adjustment tools
- There are several ready-made effects like blurring and blending of clips. All you have to do is drag and drop on your video and it will be applied.
- You can remove synced audio and put in audio clips of your choice with the video.
- You can control the speed of the video, use the time-lapse effect, reverse the video, and input voice-changing effects.
- You can readily share your exported video on major social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Alternatives to KineMaster
- Premiere Pro CC is one of the best video editing apps. This is used by most YouTubers and short filmmakers. Premiere Pro is well suited for all competencies but works better if you have some skills in video editing.
- Vivo Video, an app very similar to KineMaster, can also be used. Most of the features of Vivo overlap with KineMaster. Vivo Video is also extensively used for mastering and editing videos uploaded on social media.