Want to download WiseView for PC?
Here is our complete guide to do it.
If you are looking for a security solution for your homes and workplaces, WiseView is the app to go to. Developed by Hanwha Techwin America, WiseView is a state-of-the-art security app for CCTV cameras. You can sync up to 10 cameras with the app at a time and watch footage of the same in real-time.
WiseView currently does not have an official PC variant. It is only available as a smartphone in the Google and Apple App stores. However, with the use of an emulator, you can download WiseView on your PC. Detailed steps for the same are laid out below.
|File Name||WiseView app for windows-macos|
|File Size||42 MB|
|Requirements||2 GB RAM, Dual-Core Processor|
|Compatible||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP|
Download WiseView for Windows PC
1. Due to the app’s availability in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this app on your Windows PC. An emulator’s role is to emulate the user interface of one system on to another. In this case, the Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. It is currently one of the most popular emulators in the market. The download link to BlueStacks can be found easily on their official website. You can also use any other emulator as per your convenience. Nox Player is an alternative to BlueStacks.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone.
4. Go to the home page and open Google Play Store. As you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your PC, you will be directed to a log in screen. You can either log in with an existing account or create a new one then and there. A small email verification step is required for creating a new account.
5. Once you have logged in to the store, go to the Search bar and search for WiseView. The WiseView App will instantly appear as a search result. Click on Install.
6. WiseView will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Launch the app and secure your Places of interest!
Download WiseView for Mac
1. As WiseView is available in the iOS app store, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app on your PC. The emulator, in this case, emulates an iPhone’s interface to facilitate downloading this app on your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. iPadian is widely used and extremely fast. MobiOne Studios is a good alternative to iPadian. Both these apps can be easily downloaded from their official webpages. You can also use any other iOS emulator of your choice. Just make sure the emulator is malware-free and reliable.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. The emulator’s user interface should match that of an iPhone. If not, repeat the steps with another emulator after uninstalling the current one.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator and open the App Store. At this stage, you will be redirected to a log in page. Log in if you have an existing Apple account. If not, you can easily create a new one.
5. When you have logged in successfully to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search Bar at the top of the window and search for WiseView.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. WiseView will be installed on your emulator. Go to the Apps List on your emulator and launch WiseView App for PC.
Key features of WiseView PC
- WiseView cameras are very sturdy and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- The app has several options that you can avail of. You can either watch real-time footage of the camera, record a segment of the footage, or playback.
- Screenshots of the footage can be taken from the app directly.
- One of the most innovative features of WiseView is that you can tilt and pan the camera from the app itself without touching it.
- Up to 10 cameras can be synced with the app at a time.
- Video footage is normally of 1080 HD quality.
- Cameras are equipped with motion sensors, mics, and speakers
How to Sync Cameras to the WiseView App?
1. Install the cameras wherever you want them and switch them on.
2. Install the app on your PC or smartphone.
3. Go to ‘Nearby Devices’ and press search on the app. The cameras will show up on the app.
4. Click ‘Sync’.
Alterative to WiseView
The Wyze Cam app for pc & keep safe for pc are similar applications. However, Wyze Cam offers more than just cameras. You can get smart light bulbs, weighing scales, electric plugs, and much more. All of these devices can be synced to the app and operated from there.