Fans of Wattpad, can now read their favourite stories right from their PC. It is a unique community of writers and readers from around the world. Whether an aspiring writer or creating fan fiction. It brings hundreds of thousands such stories straight to you across multiple genres to choose from.
|Name:||Wattpad for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Wattpad is an empowering app that lets you discover your passion of reading. Even if you are a budding writer, you now get a chance to make millions worldwide read your work. And if bothered by handheld devices, then bid them goodbye. You can have Wattpad on your PC for free with just a fewminor tweaks here and there.
Install Wattpad for PC (Windows)
Downloading the app on your PC is not much different than downloading it on your smartphones. Only there is yet no version of the app available for PC. So before downloading the app on your computer you need to have an emulator, like Bluestacks.
● An emulator replicates the interface of one device onto another. Which means you can replicate the interface of your phone on your computer. And Bluestacks is a fast and dependable emulator to use for this purpose.
● You can download the app from the official website of Bluestacks. The download should begin automatically. It is a fairly large application, so wait while the emulator downloads.
● Once the download is over, install it on your device. You will need to restart the computer before you launch Bluestacks for the first time. After that it will be ready for use.
● Following the restart, launch Bluestacks and search for Wattpad in Google Play Store. The app is easily available. And now download the app.
● All that is left for you to do is install Wattpad in your PC. Set up your account and Wattpad is ready for you.
Install Wattpad for PC(Mac)
Before installing the app on your Mac you will have to first install an emulator. Since no version of the app is yet available for PC, this is a mandatory step to install the app.
● An emulator replicates the interface of one device onto another. It therefore enables you to replicate the interface of your smartphone on your Mac. There are several emulators availablefor Macs. With our choice being Nox.
● Nox is suited perfectly to run apps and games on your PC. It is free and secure. You can download it by visiting the official site of Nox.
● After the download locate the file on your device and install it. Wait for a few moments to allow the emulator to initialize, the first time you use it.
● Wattpad is available on App Store. So you can download the app from there after launching Nox.
● Go ahead and install the app on your device. Set up your account to have access to millions of e-books from authors around the world.
Features of the Wattpad for PC
● Wattpad is a free application. Which means you can use Wattpad to read stories online on your PC absolutely free of charge.
● Connect to a global community of over 80 million writers and readers sharing your passion.
● It is a place for everything you are looking for as a reader. The option of genres is seemingly endless. And with the easy categorizations finding your favourite genre would no longer be a problem.
● The large online community is also home to fanfiction. From your favourite Marvel hero to the anime you are watching right now. Chances are you would find a fan fiction about them all.
● The Wattpad library hosts over a million e-books. If you are looking for popular writes like Durjoy Dutta or Ravinder Singh, this is the place for you.
● The interface is fluid. This makes for a comfortable reading experience despite its large library.
● Wattpad is also a brilliant place for any upcoming writers. Share your creation with millions worldwide. Several stories of recent movies and shows were first discovered here. So who knows may be you can be next.
● You can also opt to download the e-book of your choice in Wattpad. The app allows for an attractive Offline Mode, so that you can continue reading offline.
Penana provides you the opportunity to read from countless books on various subjects. The app does not only focus on storing prose. You can pick from poetries and screenplays of your wish all without any charges. And with several engaging contests, perfect your writing skills with various editing tools provided to help you.
It is an app focussed on millennials. Movellas is also a reading and writing community
made for bookworms. Just log in to write any piece or read from your favourite authors. You might also choose to connect with them through the app. So learn from the best on how to improve your writing.
This is one of the platforms every budding author should be aware of. Sweek is not very different from Wattpad and most other reading and writing platforms. Connect with millions of readers just like you online. And alongside that Sweek allows you to publish your own book through its own publishing house.
Still questions in mind, do visit for support.