Es File Explorer, developed by the ES App Group, is a tool built for managing files and programs. This tool isn’t like the traditional file manager as it has a variety of other features as well, including one that allows the user to kill running applications and force stop them.
|ES File Explorer for PC
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
The app has direct drive storage for the likes of Google Drive, Dropbox, Skydrive, etc. ES File Explorer makes the process of accessing any files, photos, or videos extremely convenient for the user and thus easing the sharing process entirely as well.
The user can use the application to decompress ZIP or RAR files. Managing and organizing data is extremely easy for the more advanced Android user with the help of this application. You can use the ES File Explorer for Windows and Mac Pc directly with the help of an emulator, keep reading as we teach you how!
Download ES File Explorer For Windows Pc
- Bluestacks is the Android emulator of choice for this process. However, any other emulator would work in a similar process and should yield the same result. Download Bluestacks from its official website for free.
- Open the emulator after it has downloaded, launch the Playstore within it.
- Login to the Playstore using an existing Google Account, doing this will enable you to browse through the Playstore without any interruptions.
- Search for ES File Explorer with the help of the search bar.
- Click on the install button located next to the application within the search results.
- ES File Explorer for PC will now appear on your emulator and is ready for use.
Download ES File Explorer on Mac PC
The process for downloading the emulator on a Mac Pc is very similar to that of a Windows Pc. We will again be using Bluestacks as it is the best recommended Android emulator on the market currently.
- Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Launch the Playstore within the emulator.
- Open to the Playstore and login to obtain unrestricted access.
- Search for the application with the help of the search bar.
- Install it to your emulator by clicking on the install button located next to the app within the search results.
- You can now use the application by merely launching it.
Features of ES File Explorer PC
- ES File Explorer allows you to rename files in bulks, as you assign a file name + number by clicking the “Batch Rename” option post selecting all the files you want to rename.
- The powerful clipboard of this application allows the user to users to paste files and folder multiple times, making organizing one’s files extremely efficient.
- You can search for data on your device with the help of its search feature by typing in the keywords or categories.
- Use “Root Explorer” within the “Tools” section to change the properties of a folder.
- Es file explorer even works as an application to transfer files and documents over a Wifi connection. Data can be transferred to another Android device or a Pc, with no restrictions on the size of the file.
- Create custom gestures within the application to increase the efficiency of the work done. Gestures can be created to open a file, folder, app, or window quickly or to close the app quickly.
Alternatives to ES File Explorer
Files by Google allows the user to manage data without any fuss and extremely user-friendly, made for the average Android user. This application was initially intended as a lightweight file manager built for Android Go.
Still, Google decided to upgrade it by adding features and turning it into a file manager for all Android devices. Seamlessly transfer files and folders to other Android devices by using the Share feature of Files by Google.
You can clean up the junk from unnecessary folders in just a few steps, thus increasing the efficiency of your work done. It automatically categorizes all your videos, images, and documents into various folders.
One of the newest applications in this segment is the all-new MiXplorer. An application loaded with features up to the brim, enough to make any other file manager user feel overwhelmed. Create tabs and multi-task in this file explorer with the help of its extremely user-friendly interface, including a bottom-bar panel.
Use the dual-panel feature of this application to switch between two different tasks seamlessly. Support for a large number of files enables the user to ZIP and UNZIP files, handle password-protected PDF documents, and much more. Support for FTP and SMB protocols means that the user can easily access data on their Pc through their phone and vice-versa.
Being extremely feature-rich, File Commander is one of the best alternatives to ES File Explorer. The application, loaded with features such as cloud sync, network sharing, OTG file share, and file organization.
The app is available for free, but to make the most use of this application, you will need to purchase the premium version. Features such as the ability to hide and encrypt files as well as the recycle bin, file bookmarking, and storage analyzer are some of the features available with the premium version of File Commander.