Downloading @Voice Aloud Reader for PC is the easiest way of saving your time. You can now listen through the length emails without having to read them any more. So not only are you going to save your time but also your eyes. It is an easy way to go through the virtual files which mean no more messy worktops.
|Name:||@Voice Aloud Reader for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
With @Voice Aloud Reader you can now just listen to them. The app supports TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and more. Developed by Hyperionics Technology, the free app has a stunning list of reviews and over 5 million downloads. The app allows you to multitask, whether at the office or at home.
Install @Voice Aloud Reader on Mac
Despite the brilliance of the app, it is not available yet for Mac and Windows. However that is not going to hold us back from downloading the app.
- @Voice Aloud Reader is available on Apple Stores. So you can simple head over there to download the app on your device. But before you do that you will have to install an emulator on your device first.
- An emulator replicates the user interface of one device onto another. So you can use the emulator to replicate the interface of your mobile onto your Mac. There are multiple emulators to choose from. Our pick for Mac will be iPadian.
- iPadian is a safe, secure, and efficient emulator to use on your Mac. You can head over to its page from here. Once you finish downloading the emulator install the app on your device.
- Note, up on launching the app, the interface should match that of your iPhone. Now, from its homepage head over to the App Store. You will need to log in to your profile.
- After you have taken care of that search for the app on the search bar. Download and install @Voice Aloud Reader on your PC.
Install @Voice Aloud Reader for Windows
@Voice Reader Aloud is available on Google Play Store. It is in fact recommended under Editor’s Choice. But unfortunately there is no version available for Windows. Fear not that problem is easily solvable.
- As @Voice Aloud Reader is available on Google Play Store, you can download it by simply logging in there. But before doing that you would need to install an emulator on your PC.
- An emulator replicates the user interface of one device onto another. So you can use the emulator to replicate the android interface of your mobile onto your PC. A dependable option for Windows users is Nox.
- Once you click on the download link wait for the file to begin download automatically.After the file finishes downloading, locate it in the downloads folder of your PC. Click on the app and begin installation
- After the installation finishes, wait while the app launches. Then head over to the Play Stores. Search for @Voice Aloud Reader from the search bar.
- Download the application and install it on your device.
Features of @Voice Aloud Reader PC
It is one of the best and most useful application you can have on your smartphones and PCs. Here are the reasons why.
- The application is a free app. At no point of time, there are going to be any chance of hidden payments. It is free to download and use. Which means you will have access to a sensational listening app without having to pay a dime.
- Its next advantage is the wide array of files that the app can support. TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents, EPUB, MOBI, PRC and AZW. You can listen to them all with @Voice Aloud Reader from your PC.
- With this app you do not have to worry about ads when sharing. As it removes them for your convenience and does not spoil your mood.
- You can use the app to share the document with another device as well. Or paste a text from another device to listen to it on this app.
- Users are also provided with the ability to customize their own reading lists. You can choose to listen to the document one after the other without any interruption.
- @Voice Aloud Reader does not alter the original format of any text. You can thus prefer to read them here or listen to them with your screen off.
- You can also control the volume, speed, and pitch of the speech generator to your preference. And have an option for a Sleep Timer as well.
TalkBack- TalkBack is a brilliant app to have on your device. It is an app built especially keeping visually impaired people in mind. It is an app ideal for them to use for reading assistance.
Voice Dream Reader- This app also provides the user with a multitude of options. Unfortunately it is not a free application to use. But it is a convenient tool to have at your disposal.
PDF to Speech- The app is ideal for PDF, ePub and Work Doc. Compared to most of its competitors, the app is rather restricted in its options. However, it is no doubt an excellent app for students.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.