iBooks, as the name suggests, is an online library developed by Apple. One of the biggest online libraries in the world currently, Apple Books also comes in the form of Audiobooks. From regional bestsellers to international bestsellers, Apple books continue to suggest you the best read according to your geographical location.
|Name:||iBooks for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
You can get books of almost all authors and all genres. The only drawback to this app is that it is only available for Apple users. This, however, does not mean Windows users will be slighted out in any way. You can download iBooks on windows PC with the help of an iOS emulator. The steps for the same are laid out below in this guide.
How to Download iBook for Windows?
1. As this app is only available in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can only be used to download it on your PC. No other emulator will serve the purpose here. The main function of an emulator in general is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. By doing so, applications that used to run on the former device will now work smoothly on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an iOS-powered device is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulator to download iBooks is iPadian. iPadian is the most downloaded iOS emulator in the market. It is well known for its speed and efficiency. The download link to the emulator can be found online on the iPadian company website. The emulator can be downloaded free of cost and is virus-free. As an alternative, you can also download MobiOne Studios.
3. Other than that, any functional emulator should yield the same result. All you need to make sure is that the emulator is an iOS variant. After you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it.
4. You will find the user interface of the emulator to resemble that of an iPhone as mentioned before. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Apple Store.
5. You will be directed to a login page as soon as you open up the store. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, this step is mandatory. Here you can either use an existing Apple account credentials to log in or create a new account as well with a simple email verification step.
6. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download the apps there. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for the iBook app.
7. iBook will instantly appear on your screen as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. iBook will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Click on the app icon to launch it from your PC.
Key Features of iBook for PC
- The iBook library contains innumerable books of all genres and authors you can think of. Starting from comedy to romance, thrillers, mysteries, fiction or nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, you will get all of that here and much more.
- The app contains something called Top Charts. Here, the current best-sellers and hotcakes are shown to users along with new releases.
- As mentioned before, the Apple library contains millions of audiobooks read by prominent authors, actors, voice-over artists, or celebrities. Audiobooks are gaining widespread popularity in this day and age and iBooks is trying to promote audiobooks to the best of its abilities.
- To access the books inside the store, a nominal membership fee is required that has great value for money, However, you can also get a free preview where you get to browse sample books and audiobooks. Some of the samples can also be downloaded for free.
- With the help of iCloud, any book that you purchase from iBook will appear on all synced Apple devices, as is the norm with Apple devices.
- To make reading easier, you can set the background color of the screen, adjust display light, and also place bookmarks to continue from the next time. The Auto-Night mode helps in adjusting to reading at night or in not so well-lit places.