Voloco is a perfect companion for all singers who are trying to find that perfect app for the purpose of auto-tuning. It is a vocal-processing application that caters to all aspects of producing the perfect pitch and scale. All you need to do is start singing on one of Voloco’s tracks and the app will automatically identify the best settings to complement your voice.
|Voloco for PC
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
While this application does not have a PC variant to it, it can be downloaded as a smartphone application only. With the help of an emulator, Voloco for pc can be easily downloaded and used. The steps for the same are laid out below.
Steps to Install Voloco for PC
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, you can use an Android emulator to download this app on your PC. An emulator is generally used to replicate the user interface from one device onto another. By doing so, you are allowing apps that used to run on the former device to run on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks or Nox Player. While BlueStacks is the most downloaded mobile emulator in the industry, Nox Player is also an audience favorite. Both emulators are completely virus-free and very efficient when it comes to service. The download links to the emulators can be found online on their respective websites.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. As mentioned before, you will find the emulator interface to match that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page and open up the Google Play Store.
4. You will immediately be directed to a login page as you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time. Here you can either use an existing Google account to log in or create a new one and sign up.
5. Once you have successfully entered the store, you will be able to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for Voloco.
6. The Voloco app will instantly appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. Voloco for pc will be downloaded on your emulator. Tap on the app icon to launch it.
Steps to Install Voloco App for PC using an iOS emulator
1. In this case, an iOS emulator replicates the interface of an iOS powered device. Since you can download Voloco from the Apple Store as well, an iOS emulator can also be used for this download process.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. Currently, iPadian is the most popular iOS emulator. With over a few thousand positive user reviews, there is not a doubt regarding the emulator’s performance. It is virus-free and can be downloaded free of cost. The download link to the emulator can be found on the iPadian official webpage. As an alternative, you can also use MobiOne Studios. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result.
3. From the home page, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to mandatorily login. You can either use an Apple ID or create a new one with a simple email verification.
4. After you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to download apps from there. From the Search Tab at the top of the window, search for Voloco.
5. The app will immediately appear on your screen as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. The Voloco app will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Go to the Apps List of your emulator and tap on the Voloco icon to launch it.
Key Features of Voloco
· When it comes to processing your voice for the best sound, Voloco is the first app that comes to mind. With over 40 vocal presets and more to be added soon, Voloco has become a stalwart in the music industry.
· Some of the aspects of your voice that can be configured through Voloco are harmony, pitch, frequency, and scale. Voice retouches can also be made if you have gone off-scale in any part of a track.
· Voloco has the unique feature of automatic key detection. All you need to do is either sing on a track in the app or import one. Voloco will automatically detect the scale of the song and suggest to you the best options to improve the sound quality of your voice.
· Sharing the processed track has also been made easier with several in-app integrations with top social media apps like Instagram, YoutTube, and Facebook.
· The highlight of Voloco is the eight vocal effects pack that can transform your music to another level altogether.