pSiphon is a comprehensive VPN and security service that protects user interest while one is surfing the internet. The internet is a tricky place when it comes to the security of personal information.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
While top companies like Facebook and Google have been pulled up for accessing personal data through social media accounts, it is not a surprise that your location and web history is constantly being monitored whenever you are browsing the internet.
To protect your personal data, a VPN service like pSiphon is a must-have. Although this app is not available as a PC variant, it can be downloaded in the form of an application on both Android and Apple devices. pSiphon for PC can be download using an emulator. Detailed steps are laid out below.
Install pSiphon For Mac Pc
1. As pSiphon is available in the iOS App Store, an Apple emulator can be used to download this app on your PC. The emulator will emulate iPhone settings and user interface on your PC. This will facilitate the download process and allow smartphone applications to be installed on a PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulators are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are widely used to download smartphone apps on desktops. The download link to these emulators is available online on their official website. Other than that, you can also use any other emulator of your choice. If the emulator is functional, it should yield the same result.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice, launch it. You will notice that the user interface of the emulator resembles that of an iPhone. Go to the home page and open the App Store.
4. You will instantly be directed to a log in page. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, a login is mandatory. You can either use an existing Apple account if you have one or simply create a new one with simple email verification.
5. Once you have successfully signed in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download apps. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for ‘pSiphon’.
6. The app will appear immediately. Click on the Install button next to the app. pSiphon will be installed on the emulator. Launch the app to enjoy secure internet access.
You may also like another vpn for pc like anonytum pc
pSiphon For Windows Pc
1. In this case, the emulator emulates the user interface of an Android emulator on your PC. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is currently the most used Android emulator in the industry. It is secure and efficient. You can download it from the official website of BlueStacks. Nox Player is a good alternative to BlueStacks.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. On opening it, you will find that the user interface of the emulator will resemble that of an Android smartphone. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the homepage of the emulator and open it.
3. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the store. This is a mandatory step when you are accessing the store for the first time from a new device. You can either log in with an existing account or sign up for a new account. All it takes is a simple email verification step.
4. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to download and install the apps there.
5. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for pSiphon. The app will appear instantly as a search result.
6. Click on the install button next to the app. pSiphon will be installed on your emulator. Launch the app and enjoy protected internet service.
Key Features of pSiphon
- This app can be downloaded free of cost.
- The installation process is simple. You do not require any kind of registration or account to use the VPN service.
- You can access all blocked websites due to geographical location constraints. Throughout your browsing time, your location will remain anonymous.
- The app also keeps a check of the amount of data you have used up surfing. In-app stats keep a detailed record of data usage.
- The app is open-source and the source code is available easily on pSiphon’s website.
How to Use pSiphon?
- It is a two-layered step. Download and launch the app. Turn on the VPN service.
- pSiphon will immediately open up its web browser for secure access. Start browsing the web from the app!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.