If you are looking for a premier VPN connection that safeguards your internet traffic from hackers and third-party companies, you must consider downloading Anonytun Para. A dominant in the VPN industry, Anonytun is a flagship VPN service developed by the company ‘Art of Tunnel.’
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
Once you have downloaded Anonytun and started using it, you will never again have to worry about restricted content or firewall blocks. You can surf across the web whilst keeping your IP address anonymous and your data secure. Although Anonytun is only available as a smartphone application in the Google Play Store currently, it can be downloaded on your PC using an emulator. The steps for the same are detailed below in this guide.
How to Download Anonytun Para PC?
1. As Anonytun is only available as a smartphone app in the Google Play Store, only an Android emulator can serve the purpose of downloading it on a PC. Downloading and using an iOS emulator will not lead to a fruitful result.
2. The main purpose of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one system onto another. By doing so, the emulator allows applications of the former system to run on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC. Thereafter, you will be able to download smartphone applications such as Anonytun on your PC.
3. The recommended Android emulator to download Anonytun is BlueStacks. Currently the most popular Android emulator in the industry, BlueStacks never fails to satisfy users with its simple yet robust interface. The emulator is completely virus-free and proves to have high efficiency. The download link to the emulator is available on the BlueStacks official webpage online.
4. As an alternative, Nox Player also has excellent user reviews. You can also download any other emulator according to your convenience. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the process with a new one.
5. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Google Play Store. As soon as you launch the app store, you will be directed to a login page. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, a login is mandatory. You can either use an existing account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
6. After you have successfully signed in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download apps from there. Locate the Search tab at the top of the window and search for Anonytun.
7. The app will immediately appear on your screen as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Anonytun will be downloaded and installed on your PC. Click on the app icon from your emulator to launch it.
Key Features of Anonytun
· Anonytun VPN service keeps your IP address anonymous by bouncing it off several servers across the world. By this process, the location of your IP address no longer remains your actual location thereby making it impossible for third party applications and companies to get information about your location.
· In the app, you are allowed to select a server of your choice. You will be able to view all previously locked content due to geographical constraints.
· All you need to do to start the application is simply turn on the Connect button and Anonytun will give you secure access through the SSL, TCP, or HTTP tunnel.
· For advanced users, you can also change transmission protocols and configure SSL settings for better privacy.
· Anonytun Para is available to users free of cost and does not slow web browsing speed.
· It also has unlimited bandwidth usage capacity.
· To turn on the application, you are not required to go through any kind of registration or rooting.
How to use Anonytun para pc?
1. As mentioned before, the interface of Anonytun is suited well for all competencies and is extremely friendly.
2. After you have downloaded and installed the application on your device, launch it.
3. On the homepage of the app, you will find a colored button with the word ‘Connect’ written on it.
4. If you want to use Anonytun’s default settings, press on the button, and start secure browsing.
5. Otherwise, click on the Stealth Setting, configure whichever protocol you want to follow and click on Connect!