iPolis is a free security app that has been made for Hanwha Techwin’s security products. The app has been downloaded over 500 thousand times and it was released in the year 2011. You can easily use many features like live view, preview, zoom, playback and manage your security devices remotely with the help of this app.
|Name:||ipolis for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- The app supports live streaming of videos and has PTZ control.
- It has functions that can be used like the calendar search where you can set events and bookmark them.
- You can easily playback the videos and the feed which has been recorded.
- There is a password function present in order to maintain the security of users.
- You can easily register up to a thousand devices with the app.
- It has a digital zoom function.
- The app can easily show the status of a particular network as a color in order for the users to maintain a certain scheme.
- There is quick & easy access of the mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks that are made available.
- The app has a multi-language feature for users to use the app in any language of their choice.
Download iPolis for Windows
- In order to use iPolis on your PC, you need to download an Emulator first. An Emulator is a hardware or software which replicates a computer system or program onto another one.
- The best Emulator for a Windows PC is the BlueStacks Emulator. The latest version of this Emulator can easily be downloaded from the official website by clicking on the download link which is provided there.
- Once the BlueStacks Emulator has been downloaded, log in with your Google account in order to be able to install applications.
- Go to the PlayStore and look for iPolis in the search bar which has been provided and wait for the results page to fully load.
- You will be able to see the application along with a few other similar apps once the page loads. Click on the app and press the install option which has been given.
- When the application has fully been installed and it opens on your PC, you can start using iPolis any time.
Download iPolis for PC Mac
- To install iPolis, you will have to use the help of an emulator. An emulator is a hardware or software which allows a program or computer system to replicate another one.
- The Nox Player Emulator is the best option for a Mac. You can easily download the latest version of the Nox Emulator from the official website by clicking on the download link that is provided there.
- After the Emulator has been downloaded on your Mac, open it and sign in with your Google account. Provide the necessary details that are asked as this will allow you to be able to install apps on your Mac.
- After you log in, go to the PlayStore and search for iPolis by typing it in the navigation bar that is provided there.
- Wait for the results page to fully load and click on the application once it shows up. Choose the install option which is given for the app and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- When the app has been installed completely, you can run iPolis and start using it on your Mac.
Other Alternative Apps –
Samsung SmartCam –
- This is an application by Hanwha Techwin Co and it was released in the year 2012.
- It has been downloaded over one million times.
- Users can easily view Live Video feed by using this app.
- It has a feature which alerts users with a notification service.
- There is easy video monitoring which can be done in any kind of network like 3G or WiFi.
- The app allows users to monitor their feed with two-way audio communication.
- The devices that are being used can limit the number of users that can view the feed depending on the status of the network traffic.
Abus iDVR Plus –
- This app is by Abus Security- Centre and it was introduced in the year 2011
- The application has been downloaded over ten thousand times by users.
- Users are provided with remote access to live images and recordings that have been taken.
- It has a feature which allows users to view live image displays from up to sixteen cameras
- It has a very user friendly and intuitive interface with camera organisation which allows the drag and drop feature to be used.
- You can easily pinch to zoom while viewing the camera’s live image display and while you are playing back the recordings.
- Users can easily control a PTZ camera by making finger movements on the touch screen if it is available.
Wisenet SmartCam+ –
- This is an application which is by Hanwha Techwin Co. It was released in the year 2017. The app has been downloaded over one hundred thousand times.
- It allows users to easily control and manage remote monitoring from anywhere.
- You can set and receive alarms in case of any event.
- It has a two-way audio communication feature which is available.
- Users can play and save videos that have been recorded.