I Wanna be the Boshy is a fun and engaging single player game. The game is complicated and super difficult to complete. But that is exactly why the game has such a magnetic appeal. The comfortable 2D interface of the game has a classic retro feel. Which is a positive for any arcade fan.
|Name:||I Wanna be the Boshy|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The game requires hours of commitment to master it. And with the world in lockdown, the game can be an excuse to utilise those hours. Unfortunately, the game has not been in active development for a while. Still, it can be played on devices quite easily. There is no reason to wait then.
Gameplay of I Wanna be the Boshy
The most important parts of the game are its four different modes. The creators really did not hold back when developing it. And each of these modes comes with multiple levels that is more a little strenuous to pass.
The modes within the game includes- Ez-mode, Totally Average-mode, Hardon-mode, and You’re Gonna Get Raped modes. The toughness of the game increases gradually from Ez mode to You’re Gonna Get Raped mode. With no option skip, players need to complete a level before being able to move on.
Luckily, you will be given a proper introduction to the game at its start. The controls are easy to pick up. Move horizontally from one edge of the screen to another. Jump over the obstacles on your path or duck under it. The game has been divided into multiple scenes. With the players having the chance to meet several new characters in-game. This includes popular characters from other gaming series or popular culture. Thus there will be lots of easter eggs to discover as well.
Features of the game
There are plenty of reasons to fall in love with the game. It is entertaining and can keep you occupied for days on end.
- The game always keeps you guessing. There is no chance of knowing what awaits you in the next step. From secret traps to Boss fights, things occur suddenly. And they come thick and fast at you. There is not much time to react at all.
- It provides you with multiple hidden rewards. You can stumble on them while running. Or if you have really keen eyes can spot them out. These rewards can be used within the game to boost your chances of completing a level.
- The game is littered with references. They are easy to pick most of the time. As popular figures keep dropping from time to time, the game gives you no dull moment. There are also several other characters in-game to help you or distract you.
- You will be able to find four extremely challenging modes within the game. They are tough but immerse you right in. You fight with your supervisors in each mode. The four modes are very different from one another and you need boosts like izy-squares to complete them easily.
Before getting the game it is always prudent to check its requirements. But relax, there is not much that you will need for I Wanna be the Boshy
- The game can run on just about any OS. You could choose to play it on Windows XP or higher. And luckily it is compatible with the latest Windows 10 as well.
- A very basic Intel Pentium IV 1.4 GHz will prove to be sufficient for the game.
- You will need only 512 MB RAM for the game. While 500 MB of space of Hard Drive should be enough as well.
Download I Wanna be the Boshy
Getting the game on your device is simple and effortless. It is available extensively on the web. However the following steps might help as well.
- Search for the game on a torrent site. It is a popular game with streamers, so it would not take long to download.
- The game will be downloaded in a zipped format. You will have to extract it to the folder of your desire.
- After the extraction, search and launch the setup file. This should begin the installation automatically.
- Just accept the terms and conditions and follow the steps along. Click on Finish, after the installation is completed. I Wanna be the Boshy, will be ready for use.
Alternatives of I Wanna be the Boshy
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros is the classic example of an arcade game done right. Mario is one of the most popular gaming franchises and the game was first released in 1983. Set on an adventure with Mario and Luigi to rescue Princess Toadstool. At every step of the way there is going to be countless obstacles. Jump over them to reach your goal.
Adventures of Pip
Adventures of Pip is a game most arcade fans would love. Set on an interesting journey with Pip to rescue his beloved. In the way he is going to be confronted with hordes of goons. As the level increases, so does the difficulty. But evolve your hero to make him emerge victorious against his adversaries.
Batman Arkham City
There is no way of not loving to play the game with your friends. Rockstar Games nails their sequel to Batman:Arkram Asylum superbly. Play the story as the caped crusader himself but stripped of all his power. Locked up, he will have to escape. And with it discover the malicious plans threatening to tear apart his city. Brilliant gameplay and made interesting with the return of Mark Hamill, it is a game for every fan of the Dark Knight.