Developed by DVloper, Granny is a game that will make you feel terror like you have never felt before. Explore your grandmother’s house in this horrifying game where your supposedly caring grandmother is out to kill you. Find yourself trapped inside your grandmother’s house trying to escape.
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The main objective of the game is for you to escape the house without being caught within five nights. Explore the house solving puzzles and finding clues as you attempt to unlock the barricaded front door of the house.
Getting caught by Granny will lead you to wake up back at the room you first woke up in at the start of the game. Lots of places within the game provide you with hiding places from Granny as you sneak through the house and finally escape.
Be careful and quiet while you explore and move around the house as Granny’s hearing is very sharp for her age, allowing her to hear the sound of items falling on the ground to the sound of doors closing. This game is available on Android, iOS, and Windows PC. Keep reading to learn how to play this game on a Mac PC.
Download Granny for Mac PC
- Any Android or iOS emulator will be required to access this game on your Mac PC. We want to recommend Bluestacks for this purpose as it is one of the most sought for Android emulator on the market. Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Open the Playstore within the emulator. A pop-up will appear asking you to login using your Google account; doing this will provide you with uninterrupted access to the Playstore.
- Search for the game using the search bar.
- Several results will appear once you search for the game. Locate the game amongst the results and click on the install button located next to the game. The game will now begin its installation process.
- Launch the game once the download has completed and have fun!
Features of Granny
- Explore your grandmother’s house as you try to escape in this terrifying hide-and-seek game.
- Solve puzzles and search for clues as you find your way to gain freedom and save your life from your murderous grandma.
- Hide in several places, under tables, or inside cabinets as your grandma comes to find you.
- Sneak around quietly as the simplest of noises will attract Granny towards you and lead you to be discovered.
- Have five nights to escape while being caught will end the night and lead you to wake up in the first room back where you started.
Alternatives to Granny
House of Slendrina
House of Slendrina is a close alternative to Granny developed by the same company, DVloper. It is a horror game similar to Granny, requiring you to explore the house. The task of the game for the player is to find out what the real secret of Slendrina is. Find eight pieces of a drawing and put them together to be able to open a mysterious little closet and find the answers to the origin of Slendrina. The game is tough, Slendrina keeps chasing you around the house in this game as you try to discover her secret, you aim to find her secret while she seeks to stop you. Be very vigilant in this game as Slendrina is very fast and cunning, she will be right beside you when you least expect it.
Horror Hospital 2
Horror Hospital 2 is a game developed by Heisen Games. You start the game in a hospital corridor filled with fear and horror in this haunted hospital containing paranormal activities. Nervous scenarios of the game will always have your blood flowing with an extraordinary environment. The game is filled with creepy situations always to have the player on the edge of his seat. Play the game wearing a headset to have an in-depth feel of the game as you experience the jump scares of the game first hand.
The premise of this game takes place in an abandoned amusement park with a creepy circuit. Hide from the monsters and solve puzzles as you go through the quests to survive the night in this game. The only way to survive in this horror game is to stay hidden and run from the monsters. Be sure to be extremely quiet as loud noises will attract the killer clown who kills anyone who falls in its path. The game has multiple endings; your decisions and pathways taken will affect your outcome within the game.