Super Smash Bros Brawl is a video game which has been developed by Sora Ltd and published by Nintendo. It is a game which involves lots of fighting and it is the first game in the series to have playable third-party characters. The game’s objective is for players to knock their opponents off the screen.
|Name:||Super Smash Bros Brawl|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
- The game basically uses a battle system where players can choose from a huge number of characters who attempt to knock their opponents off the screen while fighting on various stages.
- The game is quite different from other games as instead of using the health bars which start at a maximum value and gradually lose value, the characters in this game start playing with 0% and their health value increases gradually as they take more damage which goes up to a maximum of 999%. As the character’s percentage goes up, they fly back when they are hit and if he or she is knocked beyond a stage’s boundary, the character loses a life, a point or coins based on the mode they are playing in.
- Characters in this game can fight with a variety of attacks which allows the player to have a wider range of moves that they can choose from to execute against their opponents. There are basic attacks, smash attacks and super attacks which are also known as Final Smashes.
- There are 39 characters that players can pick from, out of which 25 are available from the initial start. The game has 41 selectable stages, where 29 are available from the beginning and players are also allowed to create their own stages with a mode which is known as Stage Builder.
- The game can be played in both single-player and multiplayer mode.
- Players can choose to ban certain items that appear in the game.
- Super Smash Bros Brawl has 41 stages in the game which can fully be unlocked while playing.
- Players can choose from 39 characters and personalize them according to their preferences.
- You can set your own button configuration instead of having to play with the default configuration settings which have been set.
- This version of the game also allows certain characters like Bowser, Diddy Kong, Ivysaur, Lucario, Luigi, Pikachu, Sheik, Solid Snake, Squirtle, Wario, Yoshi, and Zero Suit Samus to crawl as a new feature which has been added.
- The graphics on the game are great and look quite realistic.
System Requirements –
- You need to make sure your Operating System is 64-bit Windows 7/8/10.
- Ensure that at least 5 GB of disk space is free for use on your hard drive.
- There should be a minimum of 2 GB RAM that is available in order to run this game.
- You will need to have DirectX version 11.
- Your Processor should be Intel Core2 Duo P8600 at 2.40GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+.
How to Download Super Smash Bros For PC?
- The first step you need to take to download this game is to check if your system processor is x64 or x86 based.
- Next, you have to download the Dolphin emulator from the official website where you can find the latest version of this emulator.
- The Dolphin emulator is available for x64 system PCs so make sure that you install a RAR software such as WinRAR in order to extract the Dolphin set up as it is going to be in a zipped file.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, open it and go back to your browser to install the latest version of Super Smash Bros.
- When you have downloaded the ISO file on your PC, you can install it on the Dolphin emulator and start playing the game on PC.
Other Similar Games –
- This is a game which is free to play for everyone. It was released in 2014 and developed by Blue Mammoth Games.
- The main motive for players in the game is to knock their opponents off the stage and damage them over and over again.
- Brawlhalla supports both local and online play. The game has several different modes that players can play.
Nidhogg 2 –
- Nidhogg 2 is a fighting game that is by Messhof games which was released in 2017.
- The game can be played in single-player and multiplayer mode.
- Two players need to fight each other in the game and the player that reaches the opponent’s side first wins.
- Attacks can be deflected and weapons have also been introduced.
Lethal League –
- This game is an Indie fighting video game that has been developed by Team Reptile in the year 2014.
- It is an arena fighting game that has up to 4 players who face off against each other. The objective of the game is to hit a ball back and forth while hitting the other players with it until there is only one player left.