Google Trips is the app you need to have on your PC, if you are going on a trip recently. The app developed by Google is the solution to all your queries when planning holidays. From the price of the flights to the places worth seeing, Google Trips is going to take care of everything. Say no to those annoying travel agents now!
|Name:||Google Trips for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The app comes loaded with multiple options. Each of these has been designed keeping in mind your needs when away. Whether offline or online Google help will never be far away. However, the application is available only on smartphones. But now, you can use the Google Trips app even from your PC. You only need to follow these simple few steps.
Install Google Trips for Mac
Downloading Google Trips on Mac is simply done. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- Before you set about downloading the app on your PC, you need to have an emulator installed. An emulator allows you to replicate the interface of one device onto another. So, now you can replicate the interface of your smartphone on your Mac.
- Our pick would be Nox. It is a smart and efficient emulator to have which is ideal for running apps and games. You might choose to download it, from the official site of Nox.
- The file should download automatically. After which install the emulator on your Mac.
- Wait for a few moments while Nox prepares to set up for the first time. Once that has been taken care of, search for the Google Trips apk.
- Download the file and install it on your device. Now you have the most convenient app for your next trip.
Install Google Trips for Windows PC
Although available on smartphones, there is not any version of Google Trips suitable for PC. But that was until now.
- You can download Google Trips on your PC easily, after you install an emulator. An emulator replicates the interface of one device onto another. So by using emulators like Bluestacks and Nox you can replicate the interface of your smartphones on your PC.
- For this operation we are going to suggest Bluestacks. It is a safe and secure application to use and has zero negative points. You can download the app by visiting the official website of Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks is a fairly large file to download. But with a good internet connection that should be a piece of cake. After the download, choose to install Bluestacks on your computer. Following the installation, it would seek your permission to restart your computer. Allow it.
- Bluestacks will be ready for use after the restart. Launch the app and search for the Google Trips apk file. It should not be much of a problem.
- Go ahead and download the app on your computer. All that is left now is to install the app before using it.
Features of the app
Some of the features which makes Google Trips irresistible are as follows:
- It is a free trip planner. You do not have to pay any amount for downloading the app. And in order to enhance the user experience, there are not any annoying advertisements either to irritate you.
- The app is a one place destination for all your bookings. You no longer need multiple apps for booking your flights, hotels, restaurants and rental cars. Find them all under one umbrella.
- The app covers over 200 popular cities around the globe. So you can find a number of daily events in each of these cities you can choose for. The app takes care to keep you updated.
- The app gathers your reservations from your Gmail and organizes them all on your behalf. So each trip is divided individually with your day to day plans.
- If you do not know all the places to see in the city you are visiting, no problem. Google Trips has your back. It makes a list of the nearby landmarks, without you having to break a sweat.
- You can have access to all these information even when offline. So that you are not lost even in the absence of internet connection nearby.
Similar apps to choose from
It is an app you can rely on to have answers to all your needs. Kayak brings every detail of a trip together in a single app. Whether flight booking or renting a car, you can do them all over here. It even alerts you every time a great deal comes up.
Airbnb is an app you can turn to when looking for a place to stay abroad. You can rely on their service to provide you with a roof on rent during your trip. So whether a group trip abroad or honeymoon, find a perfect rental place when planning a trip.
Momondo is another app much like Google Trips. It has an advanced algorithm that gives you an accurate estimate of the ticket price and hotel bookings. Whenever planning a new trip rely on Momondo to provide the info you need.