FileLinked is a unique software that makes downloading multiple files no longer a hassle. It makes it faster and easier than never before by converting files into numeric codes. You no longer need to copy and paste long URLs onto your Android device for every file you need to download.
FileLinked does the entire work for you by letting you create a unique code. While FileLinked is only available as a smartphone application in the Google Play Store ad the Apple Store, it can be easily downloaded and used on your PC using an emulator. The detailed steps for the same are laid out below.
|FileLinked for PC
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
Download FileLinked for Windows 10/8/7
1. As FileLinked is available in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded on your PC using an Android emulator. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. This enables apps and software of the former device to run on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. It is currently one of the most popular emulators in the market. BlueStacks is known for its speed and efficiency. It is also completely virus-free and free to download. The download link to BlueStacks can be found easily on their official website. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone as mentioned before.
4. Go to the home page and open Google Play Store. As you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your PC, you will be directed to a log in screen. You can either log in with an existing account or create a new one then and there. A small email verification step is required for creating a new account.
5. Once you have logged in to the store, go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for FileLinked. The FileLinked App will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. FileLinked will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Tap on the app icon to launch it.
Download FileLinked for PC using an iOS emulator
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store as well, an iOS emulator can also be used for the download process. In this case, the emulator emulates the user interface of an iOS powered device.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. iPadian is widely used and extremely fast. MobiOne Studios is a good alternative to iPadian. Both these apps can be easily downloaded from their official webpages. You can also use any other iOS emulator of your choice. All you need to make sure is that the emulator is malware-free and reliable.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. The emulator’s user interface should match that of an iPhone. If not, repeat the steps with another emulator after uninstalling the current one.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator and open the App Store. At this stage, you will be redirected to a log in page as you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time. Log in if you have an existing Apple account. If not, you can easily create a new one.
5. After you have logged in successfully to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search Bar at the top of the window and search for FileLinked.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. FileLinked will be installed on your emulator. Go to the Apps List on your emulator and launch FileLinked for pc.
Key Features of FileLinked and How-to Guide
· FileLinked is free software that lets users download multiple files on their devices without the repetitive action of copying and pasting URLs of every file.
· The download process is as easy as it gets. All you need to do is create a custom configuration where you have to include the files you want to download. You will be able to generate one unique code for all your downloads.
· Copy and paste the unique code on the FileLinked application on your device. All the files will be automatically downloaded on your device.
· The FileLinked support team is known to be very responsive when it comes to queries or other customer-related issues. If you are stuck with a download process, you can always revert to them either by email or through their social media handles.