FaceApp, as the name suggests, is one of the most advanced photo editors that specialize in portrait editing techniques among other aspects of editing videos. If you want magazine-like portrait finishes of your pictures, FaceApp is just the right application for you.
|Name:||FaceApp for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
With over 28 effects and presets to choose from, FaceApp brings out the best of photographs. While this application is currently not available as a PC variant, it can be downloaded on a smartphone from both the Google Play Store as well as the Apple Store. An emulator can be used to download such applications on your PC. The steps for the same are laid out below in this guide.
Download Faceapp for Windows
1. As this app is available to download on the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used. The emulator will replicate the Android user interface on your PC and thereby facilitate the download process.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. Nox Player is also equally apt for downloading this app. Both these emulators are very popular and extremely efficient. The download links to these emulators can be found on their official websites respectively.
3. After you have downloaded and installed the emulator of your choice on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the Google Play Store.
4. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the store as you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your PC. You can either use an existing account or create a new one then and there with simple email verification.
5. Once you are inside the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download all the apps there. Go to the search tab at the top of the window and search for the FaceApp app.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result on your screen. Click on the ‘Install’ button next to the app. FaceApp will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Click on the app icon to launch it and start editing your videos.
Download FaceApp for PC (MAC)
1. As FaceApp can also be downloaded from the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can also be used to download this app on your PC. In this case, an iOS emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS powered device.
2. The recommended iOS emulators for this purpose are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are virus-free and completely free to download. User reviews back their efficiency when it comes to performance and speed. The download link to the emulators can be found online on their respective company websites.
3. As soon as you launch the emulator after downloading it on your PC, you will find the interface to match that of an iPhone as mentioned above.
4. On the home page of the emulator, you will find the App Store icon. Open it. You will immediately be directed to a login page. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to log in as a mandate. If you do not have an existing Apple ID, you can instantly create one.
5. Once you are inside the store, you will be able to browse and download apps from there. Go to the Search Tab at the top of the window and search for FaceApp.
6. The app will immediately appear on your screen as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app icon. face App will be downloaded and installed on your PC. Tap on the FaceApp icon to launch it and start editing!
Key features of FaceApp
· FaceApp for PC has over 28 effects and several hundred filters to enhance the aesthetics of a picture. Hollywood-ready pictures are no longer a dream with the arrival of FaceApp.
· Some of the edits that can be made to a portrait are change of hair colour and/or hairstyle. Accessories like hats or caps can also be similarly decoloured or changed.
· Facial hair can be artificially added with the help of the beard/mustache option. You can choose the shape and style of the beard.
· With the help of the retouch option, you can retouch the lips of a portrait to give it a smile. The Colour contrast of the background can be edited. You can also add a background of your choice using the layering option.
· Some of the more interesting effects of FaceApp are the gender swap, change of age, and the tattoo features.
· Although FaceApp can be downloaded free of cost and basic effects can be applied, for advanced editing tools, you can opt for the in-app FaceApp Pro membership. With a nominal amount, you can recreate faces and images in FaceApp.