SnapSeed is an advanced and powerful photo editing app that brings your pictures to life with aesthetic filters, stickers, and emojis.
SnapSeed is completely free and has over 29 editing tools and more than 100 filters and background colors. You can play with the contrast and colors of the image to give it a transformed look.
You can also enhance the depth of the pictures and make facial corrections with the smudge tool. SnapSeed is only available as a smartphone application for Android and Apple users. However, this guide will enable you to download the app on your PC and enjoy editing on a bigger display. Follow the steps to know more.
How to Download SnapSeed for PC?
Since SnapSeed is available in both the Google Play Store and the Apple Store, either type of emulator can be used to download it. The main function of an emulator is to emulate smartphone processes and duplicate the interface on your PC. This makes your PC conducive for smartphone apps to run.
Steps to Download SnapSeed using an Android emulator
1. As this app can be availed from the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download it on your PC. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. It is widely used and reliable. The download link to BlueStacks can be found online on their official webpage.
2. Nox Player is a good alternative to BlueStacks. You can use any other emulator as well as your convenience.
3. Once you download and install the emulator on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone.
4. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it. Since you are opening the store for the first time from your PC, you will need to log in. If you have an existing account, use that to log in, Subsequently, you can create a new account as well viz a simple email verification step.
5. Once logged in successfully, you will be able to browse and download all browse all the apps in the store. Go to the search bar and search for SnapSeed App.
6. The App will appear instantly. Click on the install button next to the app. SnapSeed will be installed on your emulator. Launch it and enjoy your photo editor!
Steps to Download Snapseed For Mac
1. Since SnapSeed is available in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can also be used to download it. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. You can also use MobiOne Studios. The download links to both these emulators can easily be found online.
2. After downloading and installing the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should be exactly like that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with another one.
3. Locate the Apple Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. At this stage, you will be required to log in. Either use an existing Apple ID or create a new one.
5. Once inside the app store, search for SnapSeed on the search tab. The app will appear immediately as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. SnapSeed will be installed on your emulator. Go to the Apps List of your emulator and locate SnapSeed. Launch the app and enjoy a free and powerful photo editor.
Check out this video on how to download SnapSeed for Mac PC:
Key Features of SnapSeed
- Crop – you can resize your image according to your requirement without causing a significant drop in the image quality.
- You can make personalized themes and save them as filters. Whenever you click a picture next, you can directly apply that filter to your image.
- There are various brush styles that you can use for image correction and smudging.
- You can play with the colors of your image, adjust contrast, white balance, and also fill colors on your picture.
- With the help of Lens blur and Glamour Glow, you can add special effects to your pictures.
- Face Enhance is a key feature of SnapSeed. With the help of this feature, you can enhance features of your face, add focus to your eyes, smoothen your skin