Playing WordBrain is a great way to relax while learning along the way. It is an engaging game that arrests your attention as soon as you set your eyes on it. The game made its debut on android and iOS smartphones in 2014. And is one of the highest rated puzzle games.
|Name:||Wordbrain for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The wordbrain has simple gameplay to master. You need to find one or several words from a scramble of letters in a grid puzzle. Beware it is not as easy as it sounds. And with almost 700 levels, the game provides endless fun and exercise for your brain. Unfortunately, the application is yet to release a version for Mac or PC. But here you can find a way to navigate past that hindrance.
Install WordBrain for PC windows
If you have the game in your smartphone, you already know how addictive the game is. And if you need to download it on your computer, here is what you might try.
- Firstly you need to download and install an emulator on your device. An emulator replicates the user interface of one device onto another. So in this case the emulator will replicate the interface of your smartphone on to your PC. Since no version of the game is available for PC yet, you need to download an android emulator first.
- Our recommendation for this action is Bluestacks. It is a fast and efficient app to rely on. You can download the emulator by simply going to the official site of Bluestacks.
- Once the download is over, go ahead and install the app on your device. The app will need to restart your computer before you launch it. Allow the app to do so.
- After that is out of the way, launch the app and find out Play Store. Search for WordBrain from the search bar.
- Just download the app and install it, to get on with puzzle solving.
Install WordBrain for MAC
Downloading the application on your Mac PC is a bit longer process than downloading it on your smartphone. Even then, follow the steps given below and there won’t be any problems.
- The application is not yet available for computers. So before you use the app, you will need an emulator on your Mac. An emulator lets you replicate the interface of one device onto another. So now you can recreate the interface of your iPhone or iPad on your Mac.
- The best emulator for Mac is definitely iPadian. It is a free app you can find from the App Store. Being a safe, free and efficient app to have, it is ideal for this function.
- Download the app and install it on your device. Now, after you launch the app, head over to the App Store. You will need to log in when you enter the App Store.
- Once you log in, just head over to the search bar and search for the WordBrain app.
- Once you find it choose to download and then install the app. WordBrain is ready for use on your Mac.
Features of WordBrain for PC
For a game with as simple a premise as WordBrain, it is incredible when you think how awesome the game is.
- It is a free game available for both iOS and Windows platform. But that is not its best part. WordBrain’s best part is how it exercises your brain.
- It is ideal for kids and adults alike. You can learn new words everyday with this app. So learning is never going to stop.
- What’s more , the app supports up to 15 different languages. And there are almost 700 levels available for each language.
- The interface is simple and it is easy to play. You only need to connect the tiles containing a letter to construct a word.
- The difficulty of the game increases gradually with each passing level. And the more challenging it gets the more compelling it becomes.
- You can use your mouse or the cursor to solve the levels. And with the app saving your progress automatically you can leave whenever you want and can resume from there later on.
There is not much that you need to play WordBrain on your PC. Its requirements are rather basic.
- The app can run smoothly on Windows 7 and above. While for Mac devices, it will be Mac Sierra 10 and above.
- Having a dual core processor is enough to play the game on your PC.
- A 2 GB RAM is the minimum requirement for the app to operate.
Apps Similar to WordBrain
Word Collect-Free Word Games
It is an entertaining word puzzle game not much unlike WordBrain. You can solve over 900 level simply by connecting the letters to form a word. You can choose to play the game either in online or offline mode. With each correct word allowing you to win coins.
Wordscapes allows you to solve over 5000 levels of puzzle. The exciting game never lets your mind rest. You get to solve the puzzles with lovely destinations in the background. It is an engaging way to stimulate your mind.
Bookworm is not a new game. But that does not mean it is not still great. You can solve hundreds of puzzles without the worries of any rules. Just connect the letters to form a word. And the burning tiles at the bottom only adds to the fun.
Toon Blast is a crazy and adventurous cartoon puzzle game. Unlike conventional puzzle games., Toob Blast gives a new meaning to solving puzzles by introducing several puzzle themes and gameplays in the game.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide to download Wordbrain for PC in the comments section.