Toon Blast is a crazy and adventurous cartoon puzzle game. Unlike conventional puzzle games., Toob Blast gives a new meaning to solving puzzles by introducing several puzzle themes and gameplays in the game.
This makes Toon Blast all the more exciting. Interestingly this game is played by kids and adults alike. Therefore, Toon blast has broken the age barrier and made sure people have fun blasting cubes and solving puzzles.
While this game is not available for PC, it can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. An emulator can be used to download Toon Blast for your PC. Follow this guide to know more about the steps for the same.
How to Install Toon Blast for PC?
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this app on your PC. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. By doing so, apps meant to run on the former device can run on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. The emulator is currently the most downloaded in the industry. BlueStacks is completely free to download and reliable. The download link to BlueStacks is available online on the official company website. As an alternative, you can also use Nox Player. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result.
3. After you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. As mentioned before, the user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone.
4. From the home page, open up the Google Play Store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to mandatorily log in. If you have an existing Gmail account, you can use it here. Otherwise, you can also create a new account with the help of simple email verification.
5. Once inside the store, you will be able to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for the Toon Blast application.
6. The Toon Blast app will immediately appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app and Amino will be installed on your PC. To launch the app on your PC, tap on the app icon.
How to Install Toon Blast for Mac PC using an iOS emulator?
1. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS powered device. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are available for free on the respective company websites online. The emulators have excellent user reviews and are quite efficient.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. The interface or theme of the emulator will look exactly like that of an iPhone.
3. From the home page, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the store from the emulator for the first time, logging in is compulsory. You can either use an existing Apple ID or create a new one.
4. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to download apps from the store. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for the Toon Blast app.
5. The app will instantly appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. Toon Blast will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Click on the app icon from your emulator to open it.
Key features of Toon Blast
- Toon Blast is a fun and exciting puzzle game wherein you have to burst like-colored cubes on your screen to finally end up with no boxes. If you have achieved that, you will progress to the next level.
- To make the game more appealing to kids, developers have created themes for various puzzles. Some of the in-game characters that you will come across are Cooper the Cat, Wally the Wolf, Bruno the Bear, and many more.
- As you progress to higher levels, bursting cubes become all the more difficult and challenging.
- With every level you complete, you will get tons of in-game rewards with which you can improve your skills and tactics.
- You can form your team and play competitive games with teams around the globe.
One of the most popular puzzles games of this niche in the world, the gameplay is almost the same when compared to Toon Blast. Instead of cubes, you will need to pop matching candies to progress levels.