Now, you can download Thoptv for pc in just 6 simple steps.
|Name:||ThopTv for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
Read our guide to learn more.
ThopTV is one of the biggest video streaming networks in the world. It is a platform on which users can watch their favourtive TV shows and stream their choicest web series. With content from over 3000 TV channels, it is no surprise that Thop TV is an audience favourite when it comes to streaming videos or watching TV online.
While ThopTV currently can only be downloaded on your smartphone as an application from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, it does not have a PC variant in place. However, you can download it on your PC with the help of an emulator. The steps for the same are detailed below in this guide.
Download ThopTV for Mac PC
1. As ThopTV is available in the Apple Store as a smartphone app, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app on your PC, irrespective of the operating system you are using.
2. The emulator duplicates smartphone processes on your PC and creates a similar interface. This facilitates the process of downloading the app on your PC. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studio. Both emulators are very handy and can be easily downloaded from their webpage online.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. Locate the App Store on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. A login window will open up. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, this login step is mandatory. You will have to sign in with an Apple account to be able to access the app store. If you do not have an account, you can create one easily by signing up.
5. Once you have logged in to the store successfully, you will be able to browse and install the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for ThopTV.
6. ThopTV will appear instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app icon. The app will be downloaded and installed on your PC. Go to your emulator, search for the ThopTV icon, and start watching!
Download ThopTV for Windows PC
1. Due to ThopTV’s availability in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this app. The emulator will create an Android interface on your PC which can then be used to download smartphone apps.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is the most downloaded Android emulator in the market currently. It is well known for its speed and efficiency when it comes to performance. The download link to the emulator can be easily found online on their official website. Nox Player is a good alternative. You can also use any other emulator as per your choice.
3. After downloading the emulator on your PC, launch it. You should find the interface of the emulator to be the same as an Android smartphone. If not, uninstall the current one and repeat the process with another Android emulator.
4. Open the Google Play Store app from the home page of the emulator. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to sign in before you can download any app.
5. Use your Google Account if you have one. You can also create a new one with a simple email verification step. Once inside the store, search for ThopTV on the search tab on top of the window.
6. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. ThopTV will be downloaded and installed in your emulator. Tap on the app icon from your PC to launch it.
Key Features of ThopTV for PC
· Thop TV is a firm favourite among the Indian audience because it streams several entertainment, sports, and news channels in the Hindi language.
· With over 3000+ channels to choose from, Thop TV provides users the complete TV experience anywhere on the go, without any advertisements, and totally free of cost.
· The user interface of Thop TV is very user friendly such that users of all competencies can easily navigate through the app.
· Like other smart TVs, Thop TV allows users to record content and watch it later. The duration of the recording will vary with your linked memory storage.
· Alongside live TV, Thop TV also provides users with several radio channels. For listening to good music, all you need to do is connect to either of the 5000 radio channels available.
· Apple TV – One of the leading streaming platforms in the world, Apple TV brings to users exclusive Tv shows, movies, and live TV channels. With a nominal subscription fee, you can watch 4k quality TV on the go.
· Netflix – The biggest video streaming application in the world, Netflix is especially known for streaming web series and movies. The Live TV option is yet to be added.