Tea TV is a streaming platform where users get to see their choicest movies and TV shows without having to pay a subscription fee. You can now stream movies in full 1080HD on your Tea TV application.
|Name:||TeaTV for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
The app has one of the easiest interfaces and is completely free. While this app is not available as a PC version currently, you can download it on your PC with the help of an emulator. The steps for the same are laid out below in this guide.
Install TeaTv for PC Windows
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this app on your PC. Generally, an emulator is used to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. By doing, apps that used to run on the former device can now on the latter. In this case, the emulator is used to replicate the Android interface on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is the most downloaded emulator currently. The download link to the emulator is available online on the company website. As an alternative, you can also use Nox Player. It is virus-free and free to download.
3. After you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it, As mentioned before, you will find the user interface of the emulator to resemble that of an Android-powered smartphone.
4. From the home page, open up the Google Play Store icon. As you are accessing the store from the first time from your PC, you will have to mandatorily login. Here you can either use an existing Google account or create a new one and register.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Click on the Search tab at the top of the window and search for Tea TV.
6. The app will instantly appear on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. Tea TV will be downloaded and installed on your emulator.
Also check out: Spectrum tv
Guide to Install TeaTV for PC
1. As Tea TV is available in the Apple Store as well, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app there. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS powered device.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. Both emulators are efficient and virus-free. The download links to the emulators are available online on their company websites respectively. Any other functional emulator should also yield the same result.
3. After you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. You will find the user interface of the emulator to resemble that of an iPhone. If not, repeat the steps with a different emulator.
4. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to mandatorily login. If you do not have an existing Apple account, you can create one instantly with a simple email verification step.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to download the apps there. Search for the Tea TV app from the search bar at the top of the window.
6. The app will immediately appear as a search result on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. Tea TV for windows will be downloaded on your emulator. Tap in the app icon to launch it.
Key features of Tea TV
- As stated above, Tea TV is a free movie streaming platform where you can stream a huge collection of your favorite tv shows and movies.
- A comprehensive streaming application, Tea TV provides you with a lot of content-related information as well. Be it release dates of upcoming movies or user reviews regarding a particular show. You can also watch movie trailers in the same application and get season-related information about web series.
- The Favourites list, as the name suggests, is where you can bookmark your favorite content from the app and keep all of it in one place. Tea TV shows you watched content and also the content that you have marked as ‘Watch Later.’
- If you exit the app accidentally while watching something on TV, when you enter the app again, the video will start playing from the second you watched last.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.