Pluto TV is a free video streaming application where you can watch live TV and binge-watch your favorite TV shows and movies all in one single application. When it comes to Live TV, whether it is sports, news, or entertainment, Pluto TV has all of it sorted for you, that too without any sort of subscription fee. Although this application currently does not have a PC variant to it, you can easily get pluto tv for pc using emulators.
|Name:||Pluto TV for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
This is because Pluto TV is available as an application in both the Google Play Store as well as the Apple Store. Detailed steps for the same are laid out below in this guide.
Steps to Download Pluto TV for PC
1. As Pluto TV is available in the Google Play Store as an Android application, you can use an Android emulator to download this game on your PC. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the user interface of one device onto another. In this case, the interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC.
2. The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. It is widely used for downloading smartphone apps and is reliable. BlueStacks is currently the most downloaded mobile emulator in the industry. Subsequently, you can use any other emulator of your choice. Any functional emulator should yield the same result. Nox Player is a good alternative.
3. After downloading and installing the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an Android smartphone as mentioned before. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. Since you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will be directed to a log in screen. If you have an existing account, you can log in to that account. You can also create a new Google ID and register for an account. The process is simple and only requires email verification.
5. Once inside the store, you will get unrestricted access to download the apps there. Search for Pluto TV on the search tab at the top of the window. Pluto TV app will instantly appear as a search result.
6. Click on the Install button next to the app. Pluto TV will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Tap in the app icon to open it up.
Steps to Download Pluto TV for MAC PC
1. Due to Pluto TV’s availability in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS-powered device on your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian or MobiOne Studios. The download links to both these emulators can be found online. Both emulators are virus-free and completely free to download. You can also use any other iOS emulator according to your convenience.
3. After downloading the emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should resemble that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with another one.
4. Locate the App Store on the home page of the emulator and open it. At this stage, you will be required to log in to the store as a mandate before you can download apps from there. You can either use an existing Apple account or create a new Apple ID and register for a new one.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, go to the search bar and search for Pluto TV. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the install button next to the app.
6. Pluto TV will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. Go to the Apps List of the emulator in your PC and tap on the Pluto TV app icon to open it up.
Key features of Pluto TV
· If you have been looking for a free TV streaming platform that brings to you the best content when it comes to entertainment, Pluto TV is your go-to.
· The streaming platform is completely free where you can watch content starting from movies, TV shows, true crime stories, sports, news, gaming, and much more.
· Pluto TV provides users with the choicest content of some of the biggest brands in the entertainment industry. You can watch binge-watch Unsolved Crimes and Forensic Files if you are a fan of crime shows. Sky Sports is also available for sports enthusiasts.
· The Pluto entertainment network has over 85+ live TV channels including Pluto TV Movies, Pluto TV Drama, Pluto TV Sports, and channels of several other genres.