YouCut video editor lets you create professional videos from your PC. It is a brilliant video editing app for anybody who wishes to develop their own videos. The app lets you tune your videos according to your needs. It is a popular app used for creating videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. And if you want to make a mark on these platforms then you won’t do much wrong by choosing the app.
|Youcut Video Editor for PC
|Windows (All Versions)
|Checked – Virus Free
YouCut video editor comes with a host of features which can be used effectively on PC. The tools within the app allows you to trim, split and cut videos. You can control the speed of the videos or insert music in the background. The simple and efficient interface makes your job easy. And over here you can learn how to download the app on your computers.
YouCut Video Editor for Windows 10
There is a bit of good news for Windows users. You can download the app directly from the Play Store. However there is something else you need to take care of before downloading the app.
- There is no PC version of YouCut video editor available right now. So for using the app, you need to have an emulator installed in your device first. An emulator replicates the interface of one device onto another. Therefore you will be able to replicate the interface of your smartphone on your Windows PC.
- Although several competent emulators are available online, our pick will be Bluestacks. It is a free, fast and secure option to choose from. Visit the official website of Bluestack and click on the download app option.
- The download should begin automatically. Once finished, identify the app in the downloaded folder and install it.
- Follow the installation process. After the installation, the app will seek your permission to restart your device. Allow it and launch the app after the restart.
- Now head over to Play store and search for YouCut video editor. Download the app and install it. It is now set for use.
Install YouCut video editor on Mac
Downloading the app of any Mac device is a little bit more complicated. You will have to download the YouCut video editor apk file. But do not worry it is a completely legal way to download the app.
- But before opting to download the apk, you need to have an emulator installed. An emulator successfully replicates the interface of one device, i.e smartphones, on to other, i.e Mac. Our choice for this action will be Nox.
- Nox is an ideal emulator when downloading apps and games on your PC. Download the app from its official site.
- After the download, you will need to install it on your PC. Follow the installation process and launch the app.
- Search for the apk file and download it.
- Once the download is over you will have to install the app before using it
There is nothing worse than downloading an app, only for it to not run on your computer. So while at it check the system requirements of PC for YouCut video editor app.
- Luckily the app does not need much. You need to ensure that your device is running Windows 7 or a higher Operating System. For Mac users, Sierra 10 is the minimal requirement for the app.
- Popular dual core processors like Intel Core Duo or AMD X2 are fit enough to suit the task.
- It is hard to run any modern application with a RAM size below 2 GB. Same is the case for YouCut video editor.
- It is preferable to have a storage space of 1 GB under installation path and 2 GB space in hard drive.
Features of YouCut Video Editor
- One of the best aspects of the app is that it is completely free to download. You do not have to spend anything or be bothered by the annoying watermark that many other editing app carries.
- There is so much to do with the video. You can control the background blur while editing. The feature to edit resolution and supporting 4K MP4 is always a win.
- You can merge, cut, trim videos. For even better effects, flip your videos or rotate them, there is no stopping.
- You also get a large library of free music to insert with the MP4. The music blends n seamlessly and you are able to control the volume of the songs as well.
- There are multiple options with filters, aspect ratio and contrast for the background.
- There is also the ability to control the speed of your videos. Whether you want a time-lapse or a slow motion, tune it to your choice.
- If you want to make videos with slideshows do not worry. You can do just that with the app. And the add free interface makes sure not to bother you.
If you are a beginner in editing, then VideoShow is where your dreams should begin. The app is available easily on Play Store. It is free to use and easy to handle. The app comes packed with myriads of features that lets you tinker with the content freely. You get the option to choose from its wide range of filters and hundreds of free music. The app lets you zoom in and out, dub the videos, crop it, trim it and much more.
Powerdirector is a stunning app to use for editing. The app is suited for editing short videos with interactive features. The 4K resolution gives your videos a professional touch. You can prune every mistake of recording through this app. The video stabilizer rectifies the effects of a shaky cam. While with the ability to voice over, control speed and dolour, you can do much more than just cutting and trimming your videos.
Embark on your next big project with KineMaster. It is a powerful editing app that comes packed with multiple tools. With the app explore the new heights of video editing. Layer your videos with images and stickers or blend in effects. Cut, trim or reverse the videos. Create slideshows in 4K quality. Do them all. It has a brilliant interface and is perfect to make YouTube videos.