YouCut is an enhanced and powerful video maker and editor. Widely used to make, edit, and upload videos for social media websites, YouCut has satisfied customers with its innovative features over the years. With our simple installation guide, you can download youcut video editor for pc. Keep reading !!
|File Name||Youcut video editor for pc-macos|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Requirements||2 GB RAM, Dual-Core Processor|
|Compatible||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP|
The simple user interface of the app makes it more approachable to users who have just started editing and uploading videos on their websites. While YouCut is currently available as a smartphone application only, it can be easily downloaded on your PC with the help of an emulator. YouCut can only be downloaded from the Google Play Store so an emulator accordingly should be selected. Follow the guide below to know more about the steps included in downloading YouCut for PC.
Download YouCut Video Editor for Windows 7/8/10
- As this app is not available in the Apple Store, only an Android emulator has to be used to download the app from the Google Play Store. iOS emulators will not serve the purpose in this case.
- The main function of an emulator, in general, is to replicate the user interface of one device on to another. This makes sure applications and software of the former device run successfully on the latter. In this case, the user interface of an Android smartphone is replicated on your PC. By doing so, you can download Android apps on the emulator and run them from your PC.
- The recommended Android emulator is BlueStacks. It is the most downloaded emulator and widely used for all purposes, be it gaming or downloading video editors. The emulator can be downloaded free of cost from its official webpage. It is virus-free and safe to use. As an alternative, you can also use Nox Player. Nox Player is also known to be efficient and has good user reviews to back up its performance. Other than that, you can also use any other emulator of your choice.
- Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. You will find the user interface of the emulator to resemble that of an Android smartphone. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
- From the home page of the emulator, open up the Google Play Store. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will have to mandatorily log in. You can either use an existing account or create a new one and register with a simple email verification step.
- After you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and Search for YouCut Video Editor.
- The app will instantly appear as a search result on your screen. Click on the Install button next to the app. YouCut for windows will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Click on the app icon to launch it.
Key Features of YouCut Video Editor
· YouCut Video Editor is the first choice when it comes to editing and uploading videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. In-app integrations with these applications make it easier to share your videos directly from YouCut.
· YouCut is available to users free of cost and does not have advertisements. More than a video editor, it also serves the purpose of a video maker itself. You can record clips from the app itself.
· The Video Merger and Joiner feature, as the names suggest, aid in merging, nesting, or grouping clips together. The nesting and grouping (or linking) feature help greatly during editing when you have to constantly move several clips across your timeline.
· The Video Trimmer clips of videos wherever you want it. You can either keep the rest of the video and stick it to another segment or delete it altogether.
· You can change the speed of your clips by either slowing it down or fastening it. Along with that, YouCut also offers several stickers and filters that can be applied to your clip.
· Unlike most free video-editing software, once you render your video, YouCut will not place any company watermark.
· One of the most innovative features of YouCut is the readymade pro video combiner and SlideShow feature. All you need to do is select the clips you want on your slideshow. The app will automatically combine them with your given sequence and bring you the final slide show.
Alternatives to YouCut Video Editor for PC
· Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Currently the most popular video editing software, it is available as a desktop software and can be used to produce videos of the highest render quality. Premiere Pro is meant for editing intermediates and pros. The huge amount of video editing features can overwhelm absolute beginners.
· Viva Video – Viva Video has features similar to YouCut and is extensively used on social media platforms.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on to download youcut video editor for Pc in the comments section.