SoundHound is much more than a typical music player. With the help of the app, you can discover tracks that are playing in your surroundings, search for them on the Search tool, and enjoy the track.
|Name:||SoundHound for PC|
|Compatibility:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Security:||Checked – Virus Free|
If you have ever wished for an app that would instantly recognize the music playing around you, SoundHound is just the application for you. Although SoundHound does not have a PC variant to it, you can download it with the help of an emulator. The steps for the same are detailed below in this guide.
Install SoundHound for PC Windows 10
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download this application on your PC. An emulator replicates the user interface of one device onto another. This allows apps and software of the former device to run on the latter. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an Android device.
2. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose is BlueStacks. It is the most downloaded Emulator in the market and well known for its speed. The emulator is completely virus-free and free to download. The download link to the emulator is available on the official website of BlueStacks. As an alternative, you can also download Nox Player.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. As mentioned before, the emulator interface will resemble that of an Android smartphone.
4. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Google Play Store. As you are accessing the store from your PC for the first time, you will have to mandatorily log in. Here, you can either use an existing Gmail account or create a new one with a simple email verification step.
5. After you have successfully logged in to the store, you will be able to browse and download apps from there. Go to the Search tab at the top of the window and search for SoundHound.
6. The app will immediately appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. SoundHound will be installed on the emulator.
Install SoundHound for MAC PC
1. Since SoundHound is also available in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can be used to download it on your PC. In this case, the emulator replicates the user interface of an iOS powered device.
2. The recommended emulator for downloading this app is iPadian. iPadian is very popular in the emulator community and is extremely fast. The emulator is virus-free and reliable to use. The download link to iPadian is available on the official company website. As an alternative, you can also download MobiOne Studios.
3. Once you have downloaded an emulator, launch it. The user interface of the emulator will look exactly like that of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the current emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
4. From the home page of the emulator, open up the Apple Store. As you are accessing the Apple Store from your PC for the first time, you will have to login before you can download apps from there. If you have an existing Apple account, you can use those credentials there. Otherwise, you also have the option of creating a new account.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download apps. Go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for SoundHound.
6. The app will immediately appear on your screen as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. SoundHound will be installed on your emulator. Tap on the app icon to launch SoundHound on your PC.
Key Features of SoundHound
- SoundHound recognizes any song that is playing around you and starts playing it instantly from the app. All you need to do is tap on the orange button once you enter the home page of SoundHound.
- One of the most innovative features of SoundHound is the Music Map that the app creates for users. This map tells you what song you heard in what geographical location.
- With real-time lyrics, you can hum along to the tunes of any song.
- SoundHound has a built-in YouTube music player alongside its player. You can choose to use either or both if you want to play a song.
- If you are a Spotify user, you will be happier to hear that you can directly share your playlist with your Spotify account and it will be saved there.
- SoundHound has a voice-assistant that works similar to Alexa or Google Assistant. You can play songs with voice commands.