If you wish to download ScreenFlow for PC,
You’re at the right place. Just follow along.
Screenflow is a multi-purpose smartphone application that lets you screen record your device as well as use it as an advanced video editor. Screenflow brings to your HD quality screen recordings and uses Stock Media Library options to let you create beautiful videos, animated GIFs, stickers, emojis, and much more. Screenflow is a leading video editor and screen recorder but is only meant for Apple users. The app is only available in the Apple Store and can only be downloaded on iOS-powered devices, However, if you want to download Screenflow for PC, you can do so using an iOS emulator. The process is explained in detail below. Follow this guide to know more about ScreenFlow.
Steps to Download ScreenFlow for PC
1. As this app is only available in the Apple Store, you will not be able to download it from any other source. An iOS emulator can only be used in such a case. The main function of an emulator is to replicate key processes and configurations from one system onto another. Here, the iOS user interface is replicated on your PC to facilitate the download process of smartphone apps such as ScreenFlow.
2. While there are several iOS emulators circulating in the market, most emulators are corrupted and may damage your system. The recommended iOS emulators are iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are extensively used for downloading apps, are reliable, and extremely efficient.
3. The download links to the emulator are available online on their respective official websites. Subsequently, you can download any other emulator of your choice. Make sure it is an iOS one and is virus-free.
4. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator of your choice, launch it. As soon as the emulator opens up, you will find its theme to resemble the user interface of an iPhone. If not, uninstall the emulator and repeat the steps with a new one.
5. Go to the home page of the emulator, locate the App Store, and open it. You will instantly be directed to a log in page. As you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, logging in is a mandate. You can either use an existing account or create a new one then and there with simple email verification.
6. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download all the apps there. Go to the search bar and search for ScreenFlow.
7. The app will appear on your screen instantly as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. ScreenFlow will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. To launch it, click on the app icon.
Key Features of ScreenFlow
- The ScreenFlow Screen Record allows you to perform activities that are more than just a screen recording of your device.
- You can capture either a part of your screen or the entire display. Whilst recording the screen, the app will also record your camera, the device’s microphone or any kind of audio interface connected to it, and also any audio generated from the device itself. All of this happens at the same time.
- The app lets you export your recordings in the highest video quality possible while significantly keeping file sizes as small as possible.
- Due to the user -friendly interface of the video editor, ScreenFlow was awarded the Apple Design prize. The video editor is suitable for all competencies.
- You can directly drag and drop the videos you want to edit on to the editor and start editing. Videos can be trimmed, merged, cropped, or scaled out.
- The editor also lets you add additional images, video clips, or stickers to your videos. Background music can be added to the video to give an ambient feel to it.
- If you are a professional editor, you can animate on your videos, make some amazing transitions, add pan effects, and highlight your on-screen pointer with the callout options.
- After you have exported the video at your desired setting, with in-app sharing features, you can directly share it on media apps like YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, DropBox, or Imgur.
- With a nominal subscription fee, you can enjoy the best of the video-editing world.
- OBS Studio – A very popular app among YouTubers, OBS offers live streaming options along with screen recording. Also, this application is compatible with both Windows and Apple devices.
- Captura – A windows app, Captura is also used widely for screen recordings. This app has similar features to ScreenFlow where you can also record your microphone along with the display. You can also edit the videos later in the app’s video editor.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think about our guide on ScreenFlow for PC in the comments section.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.